Sytemas... Are they worth the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sytemas... Are they worth the money?

Hi I'm looking at selling of a few rifs and investing in a Systema, a M4 variant are they really worth the cash ? Or would I be better using the cash and pimping up one of my existing rifs which other than a tight bore are pretty standard

Re: Sytemas ......are they worth the money ?

Oh dear oh dear! may the battle commence!

Comment

Probably best consider it in the same way as is a Ferrari really worth the money...

They good, but you paying a lot for the badge. Also, you can get similar results via other routes for less money.

Comment

personal opinion i dont have one and i dont think i will ever have one. but i dont think they are as you can get a cheap AEG and get upgrades and get it close to the same performance for a fraction of the price. but as i said personal opinion

*puts head on chopping block*

Comment

Yes and no.

Yes theyre pretty good.

No becsause for half the price of a systema you can get something like a TM Sopmod and pimp it out and itll perform just as good, if not better than a Systema.

What people seem to forget is Systema do not make airsoft guns, they make PROFESSIONAL TRAINING WEAPONS, theyre not meant for everyday skirmishing, hence needing tackleberry mods etc. and they dont make you a better player :P They am not bestested gun in yooneeverse.

Comment

If I had an expense account with no one watching it, hell yes

Comment

i thought buying a systema was an instant upgrade to AWESOME.......................dangerzone :p

Comment

In a word. Yes.

Ive had Marui SOPMODS and G&Ps and Kings Arms, CMYA's, other AEGs etc.

The PTW overall build is just.... better. Everything else feels like toys. These things are SOLID.

Had to sell a lot of sh&t to get them (and they were 2nd hand too). Wildly expensive though in comparison to average AEG's.

(And agreed - they don't make you a better player)

Comment

I agree with Tiercel and i own one

puts a big smile on my face every time i fire it, but you are paying for the name more so than most other guns out there, and have to put it away once it starts to rain unlike a normal aeg lol

Im actually looking at getting a TM Sopmod in the new year to use aswell as my PTW.

Ohh and systema are ment to be increasing there prices, so id be quick if you are planning to buy one
                  sigpic

Comment

if like alot of people you can't afford one then your going to say no, i've got two and i haven't looked back, i don't really use regular aeg's apart from my heavily modded m4 and my stoner 63 which is a work of art, i've had mine for over a year and don't regret buying them infact, i'm currently in the process of getting the parts to build a noveske cqbr :D also when the firing stops when the mag is empty is great so you actually know when your out and not firing although a marui recoil series does this at a fraction of the cost, if your a newish player then stay away for a while ptws are worse than regular aegs once you start you can't stop adding bits or changing it and there not cheap

Comment

Its just a shame the Tw5 (MP5) only takes 40 round mags. Bloody hard work it is lugging around 12 of those steel things about when the opposition has a single hi cap. The gun aint light either.

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
                        if like alot of people you can't afford one then your going to say no
                        ouch! the question was are they worth it, not if they are out of some peoples price range, that just bolsters the stereotypical P.T.W owner response (I said stereotypical people )

I'd rather use the correct tool for the job, and in airsoft, the P.T.W isn't that

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsteiger View Post

I'd rather use the correct tool for the job, and in airsoft, the P.T.W isn't that
                          Why's that then?

Comment

@fitch, what he said, save me typing it out,

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                            Yes and no.

Yes theyre pretty good.

No becsause for half the price of a systema you can get something like a TM Sopmod and pimp it out and itll perform just as good, if not better than a Systema.

What people seem to forget is Systema do not make airsoft guns, they make PROFESSIONAL TRAINING WEAPONS, theyre not meant for everyday skirmishing, hence needing tackleberry mods etc. and they dont make you a better player :P They am not bestested gun in yooneeverse.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsteiger View Post
                              ouch! the question was are they worth it, not if they are out of some peoples price range, that just bolsters the stereotypical P.T.W owner response (I said stereotypical people )

Sorry i dont look down on people.because i have a ptw but just as there are stereotypical ptw owners theres alot of jealous people think systema's are overrated not because they are but because they cant afford one

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Subfan Find out more about Subfan
                              Working...
                              X