The best red laser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best red laser?

Im looking at getting a red laser, i would like one that the beam would be visible in darkened conditions (pitch black and and minimal light) im not concerned whether its solely a laser or whether its a PEQ box....ideally i would love a PEQ box laser

so yeah, the best possible red laser???

Between £50-£150

Thanks

-Kev
    Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets
    It's a well known fact that more Magpul on your M4 = bigger penis.

Keeping an eye on this as I too am looking the same. I think that a green laser is more powerfull though
    MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

Re: The best red laser?

I prefer Green too but IMHO "Beamshot" Lasers are as good as you can get for the price.
      Had one for years and I can still see it up to 400m away with minimal expansion of the Dot.

Comment

A lot of sites wont allow green lasers, A lot I go to anyway.

In my opinion, look for the largest laser you can, thats powered by the most powerful battery available for one, and hey presto!

Comment

Originally posted by Auto Freak View Post
          Keeping an eye on this as I too am looking the same. I think that a green laser is more powerfull though
          While some are actually more powerful, green lasers look brighter because of the peak in the frequency response of the human eye. e.g. a 5mW green laser will look brighter than a 5mW red laser.

Also, some of the gun lasers are made as "dye lasers", which means they have to be more powerful to work - That's probably part of the reason for site bans.

Comment

I'm still non the wiser....what's the best quality red laser I can get PEQ or not, I would like to know what people have had in the past or use now....and I would get green but my sites don't allow them

-kev

Comment

If you are looking to spend a lot on a laser then look at some hunting websites to get i'product info, if it's just for air soft, why have a laser that beams further than your gun can shoot??

BSA lasers are good and not too costly, and cheap as chips Rambo lasers are good too, ares and g&p do good peq boxes with lasers or element if cutting costs..

Comment

If you want a quality laser but want to spend nearing £300 check out the InvisibleSight PEQ-15. It even has an IR laser as well.

Comment

Hurricane Vital-2 Laser has to be one of the coolest ris mount gadgets i have, the laser looks like some death ray when it is set to pulse and as an added bonus it has a cqb illuminator, will defo get rentals coming upto you asking...WTF is that? they retail around £100 ( a word of warning on many chinese websites they are selling what look to be real Hurricane Vital-2 Laser when really they are low quality clones without any regulation on the laser power meaning it could blind someone, if i am right zero one will order them in if you ask them very nicely :

Comment

Don't forget that you are playing "Airsoft" .The laser only has to visible from 50m in dull light.

I have a couple of red lasers that came FREE with cheap springers. you can buy them on EBay for £8. They fit a 20mm rail , have a remote switch (on a curly wire) powered by watch batterys and have an adjustable aim . I was able to adjust them to the same point as the red dot on the sight. In normal woodland lighting if I could see the dot I could hit the target . Looked awesome at dusk and aimed though smoke.
                    I managed to fit one in to a dummy PEQ battery box...looked OK

Spending £300+ on a 600m range laser for airsoft is as nuts as spending £300+ on a scope. OK if you need to shoot out to 1000+ yards but a waste of money if you can only range 50m

My local site has just moved to 500m from the end of an international airport so ALL lasers and high power torches are banned

PS you can get a PEQ-15 with 150 lumen CREE and a low power red laser for £27 delivered...looks as good as the £300 pound real deal
                    Last edited by cannon_fodder; 14 November, 2011, 21:18.

Comment

Originally posted by kbates View Post
                      Im looking at getting a red laser, i would like one that the beam would be visible in darkened conditions (pitch black and and minimal light)
                      Damn the edit window.

I guess your looking for the the Call of Duty green night vision laser effect.
                      The "beam" will never be visible unless there is smoke or mist in the air but the dot from the cheapest laser should be visible in all but blinding daylight

Comment

PERFECT!!!!! i now have a choice of lasers to look at

thanks chaps

-Kev

Comment

I like the sound of the Hurricane Vital-2 GOOGLE !!

Comment

Hurricane Vital-2 ...... Strange looking artical ?¿

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kbates Find out more about kbates
                            Working...
                            X