Please advise, ARES Scar-H compression issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please advise, ARES Scar-H compression issue

Hey, i am having some trouble with my ares scar h at the moment not life threatening but enough to bother me! i bought it on here recently and i chrono'd it for the first time at my last skirmish and the FPS was at 215fps which alarmed me, the range and accuracy seem to be satisfying but this FPS is too low for my liking i'd like somewhere not much below 350

I have read that there is a problem with air compression in this model of gun due to the removeable barrel with built in hop rubber i have greased the piston etc etc but still doesn't seem have solved my issue.. The pistol head is in tact so basically any way i could improve the airseal on this removeable barrel? Hit me if you know or have any suggestions to fix this

Thank you in advance.
    Samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet PC for sale, cash trades or part ex welcome hyperlink below:

Click here

Re: Please advise, ARES Scar-H compression issue

Before you put the gearbox together did you check the compression on the gearbox? Also do you know what spring its running as for it to be running 215 rps you are having some serious air seal issues .

I had my mp5 chrono at 260fps on an SHS m100 it turned out it had a huge air leak in the cylinder head.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Karlled Find out more about Karlled
    Working...
    X