Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Snow Wolf M24, Well MB-07 VSR or Warrior V3 MB-01 L96?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Wolf M24, Well MB-07 VSR or Warrior V3 MB-01 L96?

Hey guys, I've been airsofting for a couple of years and I'm now looking into sniping. I want the rifle to be fairly accurate and have a good range, and I have no idea how to upgrade so it needs to be decent out of the box. So which is the best out of these? I am aware of the TM VSR but as i've said I dont have the knowledge to upgrade so it's not on the cards.
    Thanks
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Snow Wolf M24, Well MB-07 VSR or Warrior V3 MB-01 L96?

Budget? If you're willing to spend around 400 pounds, then get a TM VSR and have somebody else upgrade it. (a lot of airsoft skirmish sites offer these services).

As far as out of the box performance on the above rifles, I don't know, sorry.

Comment

Budget is 200 quid max. Don't want to be spending bucket loads on one if I dont like it.
      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

For £200 you will have to settle for a pre-owned upgraded rifle. I have one that might the bill, check my "threads started".

If you want a decent rifle it WILL be the TM VSR. I have used many rifles and these are by far the best for range/accuracy when the appropriate upgrades and mods have been done.

Comment

Are there ANY good out of the box sniper rifles apart from the VSR?

Comment

The VSR and M24 rifles are both good. I own both. The hops can only lift upto 0.3G bbs so will need modifying to enable use for heavers bbs. That said, the M24 kicks out about 450 fps out of the box.

The Warrior/Well/Mauser L96 rifles arnt bad giving similar performance to that of the M24 however suffer common problems such as broken hop levers and very poor quality cylinders.

As said above, if on a budget then I'd go forthe M24 or L96 and worry about upgrades in the future.

However, if you save up some more money I'll still stand by that the VSR is by far the most accurate rifle on the Market when all the upgrades and mods have been done.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
            Working...
            X