Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could use a bit of info...

Hey guys,

Been looking round your site and i like what i see!:D Im thinking of coming down for a few games as i want to get stuck in! How do you book the game that need a booking?
    Also could you let me know what would normally happen in a normal day? Like match wise?

Re: Could use a bit of info...

urban or woodland?
    sigpic
    9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

Woodland

Comment

you can book on the website just email (pm'd u the address)

normal day is everyone turns up around 9am settle in, get gear ready, buy anything u need, sign in, and pay

then you choose which team your going on, then all go out and play. good thing with woodland is there are no breaks, so when your hungry you get your lunch, you need toilet u go back and go to toilet, there are no set breaks that way you get as much of a game as you can..

Throughout the day there will be set objectives i.e capture a base, or rescue a hostage/VIP... then at end of the day all the points the teams have collected get put together and a winner is decided..

usually finish around 4:30-5:00

Great day
        sigpic
        9mm Glock 19, Spikes Armory AR15, Mossberg 12 Gauge 18in The joys of living in the USA

Comment

Thanks, sounds good.

Obviously i will have to rent all the gear by contacting H, so how much notice should i give?

Comment

just email or call the week u want to go mate, im not 10000% sure but turning up at woodland without booking has never seemed like a problem as the site is huge.. but if u want to hire id email the week u want to go..

you should try urban too
            sigpic

Comment

you are best off contacting them directly with dates you would like.

and what Romeo said.

Trader feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...411#post240411

Comment

Thanks alot for the info guys! :D

Will defo try urban at some point lol
                hope to see you soon!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KingKongDan Find out more about KingKongDan
                Working...
                X