Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Are there 2 types of Magpul CTR stock for Airsoft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there 2 types of Magpul CTR stock for Airsoft?

Basically, I bought a Magpul CTR stock from the forums a while back and it doesnt fit on my G&G Combat Machine, so I wondered if i bought the Real steel Magpul stock rather than the airsoft version or something like that because it should fit G&G's, shouldn't it?
    Thanks
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Are there 2 types of Magpul CTR stock for Airsoft?

In what way does it not fit?

Comment

I used a Magpul MOE stock which fits

Comment

Well it's way too tight because it wont slide.
        TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

silly question but you have got the CTR lock undone right?
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

it will be because of your stock tube, is it the original one for the gun or is it a magpul one?

Comment

Is it a proper magpul or a clone as sometimes the clones can be hard to get on
              sigpic

Comment

My understanding was that the real steel Magpul stocks are too big for airsoft stock tubes and wobble when fitted, i had a real steel stock and it wobbled like hell

i think i read somewhere that the G&G stock tubes are slightly larger than say TM/JG/G&P ect so you might want to change the stock tube

try it on a friends M4?

Comment

im pretty sure it's legit

Comment

the only way its going to be to tight is if its a Commercial Spec stock, as the rail along the bottom of the stock tubes are thinner than on AEG or Even Mil Spec Stock Tubes

if thats where its appearing its tight
                    sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                    Working...
                    X