SRC MG36 (G36k) ... yes or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SRC MG36 (G36k) ... yes or no?

They look really nice internally, i just think they need a little tuning when you first get them, so shim them, correct AoE and they should be pretty decent.

Comment

Re: SRC MG36 (G36k) ... yes or no?

Originally posted by Coz View Post
      Of course they suck, they are rental guns, the amount of abuse they get from people who rent is horrendous.They were probably good when new.

I am also thinking of getting an SRC MG36 (well the version they call an MG36, that isn't actually an MG36), does anyone have anything good or bad to say about the drum mags. I had a G36 with a star drum mag and it was shockingly bad, wouldn't feed and kept jamming
      I have a SRC drum mag which I use on my JG mg36, the issues I found was some wobble (fixed with the application of some mouse mat foam) and it just cant feed quick enough on account of it being powered by 4xAAA batts. Suggested workaround with minimal hassle was to change the AAA batt pack over to to a pp3 (9v) connector, just a quick solder job. But what I have decided to to do is get it to run off the guns batt, taking power from the motor connections so it auto winds when the trigger is pulled, there is no plug connecter rather on the inside of the mag well and the corresponding place on the drum mag neck so to speak I have attached copper foil, so no more cables sticking out!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CLS Find out more about CLS
      Working...
      X