Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softshell Jackets

Hi all,

As usual I searched first but couldn't find anything specific, if there is a thread like this then let me know.

I currently have a Web-Tex softshell but it let's up cold air as there no drawcord around the waist and I would like a hood so I can use it as a waterproof jacket in bad weather either for airsoft or just around town.

Could you please suggest some good brands that do this, I am currently looking at the Condor soft shell but the OD one is on back order at the moment. I did look at the 5.11 one but I didn't like the two tone of it. Price doesn't matter to an extent as long as it's reasonable.

Cheers
    George

Re: Softshell Jackets

Helikon...happy to be of assistance.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Thanks BAMF, I'll see if you've been any help :P

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
        Helikon...happy to be of assistance.
        I have a Helikon Soft shell and I love it, lets in no wind and has the draw cords. If you're looking a hood go for the gunfighter varient. Its in around £80-£90 but they are amazing.
        Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

What did you do with the drawstring on yours chappy?

Comment

I've been considering a Helikon gunfighter, I'm not sure which colour to get.

The foliage green looks a different colour in every picture I see and there's nowhere close to me that sells them to have a look.
            TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Just got the Helikon soft shell through today and I think it seems better than the web-tex one. I'm going to walk into town with it on to a very local retailer and see how it does keeping me warm when I'm not running around and buy a 5.11 fleece to go under it If needed.

If needed I will return it and go for the gunfighter.

Comment

Are you specifically after a soft shell? Or just a waterproof jacket?

Check out the berghaus jackets if so.

Andy
                Originally posted by Coz
                Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Collector Find out more about The Collector
                Working...
                X