Tightbores, Vanaras or Madbull?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tightbores, Vanaras or Madbull?

Vanaras are quite cheap to buy. I would and do use Madbull where ever possible in my own guns. The only fault of madbull is they don't make every length.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by V.A.K View Post
      Airsoft guns work in the complete opposite to the real thing. That is the shorter the barrel the better the accuracy.

A good example is to see how far and straight a good marui GBB fires a BB, and that has a barrel no longer than a cigarette.

You would only use a longer barrel to gain muzzel velocity, but to be honest the gain will only be small and it's far more important to get an accurate shot.

it's also worth taking into account that using a 6.01mm barrel does not make an AEG more accurate. It's primary function is to increase muzzel velocity.
      The smaller you make the gap around the BB, the less air escapes past it and thus more thrust is applied.

Accuracy is always down to the hop and how well it is maintained and adjusted.
      as for which barrel i would go for the madbull having never used anything else, also go for a 6.03mm one, but to be fair marui guns have great range and accuracy out of the box why mess around with something that works so well atm, as the old saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it.
      Sorry mate but most of your reply is not right, but I'm too knackered to answer in detail.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

I'd definitely go with the madbull. Though as has been said tighter does not equal better. Straighter, smoother & more consistent = better.

To the best of my knowledge:
        AEGs & real steel guns look very similar on the outside, the similarities end there. And that includes the physics.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
        Working...
        X