Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M300 Scout or M600 Flashlight

Guys n Gals

Looking at a new flashlight for my TM Recce rifle and narrowed it down to one of these. Its looking like it will be the Element variety instead of the Surefire unless the fatman leaves a big bundle of cash under my Xmas tree on the 25 December.

I like the M300 scout as it seems compact and can fit nicely on the end of the DD RIS rail, however as its not really a CQB gun would the M600 work / look better or be more balanced.

Wondering what peoples thoughts / experiences are with these 2 light systems, im favouring the Scout due to its size but unsure at moment

Cheers all
    sigpic

Re: M300 Scout or M600 Flashlight

I had the M300 before I sold it. Awesome little package, but with a big light output. I can't speak for the M600 replica, but the M300 was joyful, needless to say, you can light up quite a few things from a far in your back garden

I am biased towards to M300. I loved it's smallish profile with the big output, so would highly recommend it!

This was mine attached to my recently built M4, before I went and split the whole build:

Comment

Ignore Element and buy an Olight M20. I've done direct comparisons at games and the Elements just can't keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by plainlazy44 View Post
        Ignore Element and buy an Olight M20. I've done direct comparisons at games and the Elements just can't keep up.
        Looks alright but cant afford one of them mate as they seem to be running at £90 plus you need a mount, if I had that cash I would go for something like the Surefire Defender
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bop View Post
          I had the M300 before I sold it.
          FacePalm.

Comment

Originally posted by plainlazy44 View Post
            As plainlazy said! Don't bother with clone torches unless you just want it to look nice. Although people do rave about them, ultimately it is money wasted that could be put into a decent torch that will do its job!

Also I would highly rate the Olight as well!

Comment

I've got an element M600 and for the money it's very good. I had a Surefire TAC light and for Airsoft Element do the job quite happily
              "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rainbow6 Find out more about Rainbow6
              Working...
              X