lightweight small smg gas or electic for sidearm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightweight small smg gas or electic for sidearm

looking to get rid of my electric glock and switch to a small lightweight smg like a macc 11 or an mp9. around £300 budget(ish) not bothered if its gas or electric, all i want is compact and practical. any suggestions? also are the gas ones reliable?

Re: lightweight small smg gas or electic for sidearm

ksc gbb mp7....... done.

Comment

mp7, mp9, mac 11 (beat rof) or magpul fpg

Comment

I have a kwa/asg mp9....best purchase i have made by far.... hasn't missed a beat (full auto in the recent cold)

And seems ridiculously reliable :-D

Sean.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
        Incase the taliban start bringing tacticool M4s to firefights..

Comment

If you want reliable and light weight i'd say the TM MP7, lightweight, reliable will fire all year round, lots of up grades, cheap mags. The KWA MP7 is a great gun but is heavy for it's size, will be useless out doors in winter and the mags are 50 quid a pop.
          Reformed Pacifist

Comment

IF you want electric, I'd say either the TM Skorpion, MAC 10 or MP7, if gas, then KWA MP9, MP7 or maybe M11.

Comment

Originally posted by wildething View Post
              If you want reliable and light weight i'd say the TM MP7, lightweight, reliable will fire all year round, lots of up grades, cheap mags. The KWA MP7 is a great gun but is heavy for it's size, will be useless out doors in winter and the mags are 50 quid a pop.
              Bollox!!

I wish people would stop repeating the whol "gas guns don't work int the cold"

Last Christmas, during all the snow, my GBB MP7 and USP Match were both firing beautifully, much better than the AEG's with cold batteries and a lot more fun.

Up until recently I have only ever used GBB rifles and used my MP7 as my main gun for woodland and CQB and it has never missed a beat.

Go for the fun side arm that also works as a main, and you won' t regret it!

Later daze

Lee

Comment

Then your lucky man after almost ten years of playing and god knows how many different makes of gas gun including the kwa MP7 never had one that has not struggled to operate or just plain failed in low temps.
                Reformed Pacifist

Comment

I would have to say the KSC Glock18c has to be my favourite SMG. I used one once with a few 50rd extended mags and it was great fun.

Comment

if you go for a gbb gun get the asg/kwa mp7 0r 9 make sure it is the new ns2 system and it will work all year round . a lot of people are refering to the old gas systems that cool down and vent in the cold . if you go electric has to be a tm mp7 or scorpion . not the uzi as they are v weak and no good at taking abuse

Comment

KSC/KWA M93R - puts a real smile on your face, really. Is a pistol with the fire power of a rifle. Really holds its own in cqb.

Comment

the smallest,lightest gas gun apart from a pistol is a maruzen skorpion
                        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i can second that one but wish they would bring out a larger mag 4 them only holds 32 bb in the asg /kwa version but is still an amazing gun . havnt stopped using mine ,just a bitch to get a holster for if you dont want a leg rig

Comment

i must admit,if i could get my hands on an extended mag, i wouldnt use any other gas smg
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

another option is to get a hera arms kit 4 the glock

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aptom i wish i could play airsoft every day. Find out more about aptom
                              Working...
                              X