G&G AEG Mag (450rds)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G AEG Mag (450rds)

Anyone have any opinions on this mag? Is it trust worthy? Does it break easily?
    Needing a highcap mag desperately. ^^

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated lads, Cheers in advance!

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6101
    Originally posted by Danny_boy85
    People that shout, "you gunna take that you idiot!?" Yes mate, if it hit me i would take it, but due to your lack of accuracy and cock eyed aiming, you missed me by a clear mile so have a shot to the forhead from me for being a grade 1 twat.

Seem to be seeing a lot of marketing for these lately, are these a brand new item from G&G? If so, I'd say go for it. Everything they are releasing at the moment is top notch stuff

Comment

Re: G&G AEG Mag (450rds)

Ah k, cheers mate. Just didnt want to spend 20 quid then realise its tacky :P
      Will be ordering this and some more BBs for it to go with.
      Normally run MidCaps but have 1-2 high caps on hand if needed. And my high just broke >.<

Thanks again, Strabo.
      Last edited by Strabo; 28 November, 2011, 15:58. Reason: Bailed instead of broke :)
      Originally posted by Danny_boy85
      People that shout, "you gunna take that you idiot!?" Yes mate, if it hit me i would take it, but due to your lack of accuracy and cock eyed aiming, you missed me by a clear mile so have a shot to the forhead from me for being a grade 1 twat.

Comment

Re: G&amp;G AEG Mag (450rds)

I wouldn't rate these above any other hicap mags tbh mate.

Literally any make of metal shelled M4 hicap is going to be comparable. The cheapest no-name china brand M4 hicap is going to suffice most of the time. The only reason to pay extra is for a better external finish, should you want it. And or for the slightly greater capacity of 450 rnds. But tbh CA, ICS and a couple of chinese brands also do 450s.

You seem set on these G&G 450 rnds mags and thats fair enough. But assuming that you haven't made your order already it may be and idea just to do a quick flick through the accessories sales area on here. JG, Dboys, CA, ICS, TM, etc are all being sold second hand. Most are only £5 - £10 posted. For example, I have 3x ICS 450 rnders, I got them off the forums here about 6 months ago for £17 for all 3 posted and paypalled.

For the record, I do speak from experience. I have 3 of these G&G 450 hicaps atm - it used to be 4 until three weeks ago when one broke. Thats not the reason why I am poo-pooing them. I am just simply saying that literally ANY generic M4 hicap is going to serve you just fine. In fact, my broken G&G 450 probably isnt even that hard a fix. I just haven't had time as yet. I think it was just a particullarly stubborn jam which needs looking at. Jams and missfeeds can happen to any hicap. Hence why I am not annoyed at all towards G&G.

The only brand appreciably better than the rest in terms of reliability is TM, and again, only just. Reason being is that hicaps are predisposed to jam every now and then, its just the nature of the mechanism. Don't pay any more than you need to is my point.

Comment

I have slowly started to change all my mags to G&G, i have 3 at teh moment and they are better than the other brands I have used. Forget cheap china ones like Dboys and JG as they are craptastic.

However time will tell how durable the G&G ones are.
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

I have over the years tried mags of all different brands. At the moment I am by far having the best results with my TM and G&G Stanags.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Strabo Im a hooker in rugby, i play for Horsham RUFC. I spend alot of my time at home playing WoW. Find out more about Strabo
            Working...
            X