G36 feeding issue. Air nozzle position dosent allow the bb into the chamber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 feeding issue. Air nozzle position dosent allow the bb into the chamber

As above. Any thing I can do to help it.
    sigpic

Re: G36 feeding issue. Air nozzle position dosent allow the bb into the chamber

Should post this in the tech section you would get better response mate

Comment

need more info if you want us to fix it "online" fella

have you replaced the nozzle, now its not feeding?
      have you had it apart? removed the barrel ect?
      have you had your "5 a day"?

Comment

Sounds like the little hangars that hold onto the hop unit have warped / broken off.
        What you need to do is remove the gearbox and shim the edges of the hop unit itself by like 2mm tops.
        This pushes the hop out that tiny bit extra against the gearbox which is needed to allow the nozzle to allow the round into the ' chamber ' etc etc etc. bang bang pop pop etc. lol

Comment

Madwelshman
          I haven't changed the nozzle . But I have had the barrel out to clean properly. Could this have caused it ??? And 5 a day ??? :D
          sigpic

Comment

Its more than likey going to be the above, either the tabs broke off the hop unit itself or where its acualy held into the outer barrel has broken, forcing the hop further back than usual.

Comment

^ This.
              Especially if a JG. They are particularly fragile and I've broken at least 2 in the same way personally. Sadly never snapped at the hop but always at the barrel side which sucks!

Comment

The hop up is fine no damage whatsoever. The only thing I can think to do is shave 1.5-2mm from the air nozzle. ????
                sigpic

Comment

Any other suggestions??? Or would it be easier to get a new gear box??
                  Cheers
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JCSsharpshooter Love anything that gets the adrenaline going. Fishing motorcross and airsoft are what I live for :D Find out more about JCSsharpshooter
                  Working...
                  X