Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior 901 and Centurion Chest Rigs

Hi everyone,

Just looking on opinions of both of these chest rigs as I'm looking to go for a lighter loadout than my warrior raptor plate carrier.

Both are pretty similar, compatible with warriors rear panel addition, but the centurion has integrated mag pockets. Although if you put pouches on the outside of the centurion then take the mags out from behind do the pouches sag/flop about with their weight, or do pouches on the outside protrude too far etc....

Or, does anyone think these are duff and have an alternative?

Thanks,

Paul.

Re: Warrior 901 and Centurion Chest Rigs

Warrior stuff is great and superbly built. Not for skinny blokes though...

Comment

Ive the older 901 before the side opening hoodjamaflip and back panel and its an awesome bit of kit. Highly recommended, used it for airsoft and proper exercises and shizznit and it still looks near enough brand new. Can definitely vouch for Warrior kit like. Whats the RAPTOR like? Was looking at one for when/if i sign off.
      sigpic

Comment

warriors great ,I've had a warroir dar chest rig which is a similar length to the centurion -2 shingles on either end .I have a 41" chest and I had it pretty much as small as it would go, if you wanted to run it with the back pannel you need to be on the bigger side. It didn't sag with pouches altough, you don't realy need any with all them shingles which saves having to buy pouches.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PaulBre Find out more about PaulBre
        Working...
        X