Collapse

Tracer advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My G&G rechargeable has got a good beating about, soaked on more than 5 occasions and its still going strong !
    MAGPUL MASADA - 5 BURST SHOTGUN - SL9 FOR SALE

Comment

Re: Tracer advice

Do you want a tracer unit? Yes.
      Which one? TM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3A9sqAvmY

Comment

I've seen that youtube before.... it is awesome! I really like how the night vision video really brings out all the tracer action!

It was another reason for making me purchase a TM tracer this week! :D

Comment

easy to make your own tracer unit for the hop unit for around £4/5 pounds

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

Not that its worth it, but I imagine they would be pretty easy to make. I have a cheap metal silencer for my M16 with an inner tube that could be drilled and made to house some UV LED's. Wire up an AAA battery holder inside and it could be quite a nice little project. I imagine about 4-5 quids worth of bits and a cheap metal silencer for about 10-15 quid.

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
              Not that its worth it, but I imagine they would be pretty easy to make. I have a cheap metal silencer for my M16 with an inner tube that could be drilled and made to house some UV LED's. Wire up an AAA battery holder inside and it could be quite a nice little project. I imagine about 4-5 quids worth of bits and a cheap metal silencer for about 10-15 quid.
              This won't work as I have tried (big fail!)the bbs pass the LEDs to quick. the hop option has the bbs pass so close to the led they charge up and work fine use this at bunker 51 all the time no extra length on the gun and same weight as normal set up

We can't fight for airsoft without your support. To join or for more information Please take a look at www.ukapu.org.uk

Comment

It's exactly the same principle as any silencer tracer unit, maybe you didn't make it very well.

Comment

It's exactly the same principle as any silencer tracer unit, maybe you didn't make it very well.
                  Tracer silencers use VERY bright lights.
                  The point is that the BBs spend a lot more time in the feed tube than they do going through a suppressor, so the LEDs can be less intense.

Comment

Just a side note incase you are wondering.
                    SRC tracer bb's are very good and are almost as cheap as regular good quality bb's.
                    I bought mine in a bag of 5000. I just used good ole google to find them.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gadge80 View Post
                      Just a side note incase you are wondering.
                      SRC tracer bb's are very good and are almost as cheap as regular good quality bb's.
                      I bought mine in a bag of 5000. I just used good ole google to find them.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
                      I just asked you about the SRC tracer bb's on your other thread... I think I'll be picking up a batch of these tracer bb's!

Comment

g&g tracer unit all day ....... rechargable lipo in them and a movement sensor so when u dont use it they automaticaly switch off themselves .are anticlockwise thread and v v strong. had tm an madbull , not as bright as the g&g

Comment

i know how to make these and the type of leds required the tracer silencers use a strobe style lamp meaning a bloody bright pulse of light rather than a single led assembley (as in the hop up mod) lower cost, lower power useage better all round

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Deadmeat Find out more about Deadmeat
                          Working...
                          X