CYMA AKM CMO48s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CYMA AKM CMO48s

I have been playing airsoft and had a few guns and now think its time to get an AK, does anybody know if the CYMA AKM Cmo48s is any good as ive always looked down on CYMA as a china soft brand.

Re: CYMA AKM CMO48s

I've heard good things about it, the 040 series and above are renowned as a brilliant AK series, have heard stories of them chronoing at around 400fps OOB!
    Signature Removed

Comment

Basicly yes they are good. they can come hot in fact I'm sure they always do but the gearboxes and motors last forever, the build quality on mine is great and fires great. and they are a good price too I highly recomend getting one for a first AK.

Comment

agreed. i have an 050 and a couple of my mates have 048's. excellent aeg's and well worth the money. metal is decent quality as is the laminated wood. performance is very good. sensible rof on a standard 8.4v battery and good range. i dont think you would be dissapointed with one.

Comment

Cyma AKs are great. Reshim, lube & AOE and you can have them running on lipos no worries.

Comment

cyma make great ak's for the money, and most uk retailers will offer you a downgrade option when u buy from them if it's required.

as for cyma the brand overall, everything cyma i have ever owned or borrowed has worked well, they get my vote as a decent manufacturer of airsoft kit (for the money)

Comment

I can also vouch for them but be careful as my mates 043 chronoed at 460fps!
              "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bloxz Find out more about Bloxz
              Working...
              X