tm m14 advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm m14 advice

Hi there I am looking at swapping my magpul pts masada for a tm m14 socom. I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them as I have heard they have nice range and accuracy. Thanks

Re: tm m14 advice

Amazing guns, mine has a King Arms ris front end on it, Infected Mosfet, fps upgrade to 328fps and a KM 6.04 Tightbore, it has other upgrades but I can't remember them all.

Fantastic gun, never skipped a beat, would highly recommend one. Love the TM Socoms.

Using .25 blaster devils I only ever get outranged by bolt action snipers. Had some great kills with it. I don't use it that much, quite simply because it's almost unfair using it. It really does make the game too easy! I kid you not, using that gun feels like cheating at times.

Comment

Would it be any better than the M14 EBR??..?

Comment

it's not about the type of gun its the brand of it that determines the performance of it. It should be better as the only m14 ebr manufacturers I think are ares, G&G, Ra Tech and kart (kart are crap). Any other experiences?

Comment

Originally posted by ssxtour View Post
          Would it be any better than the M14 EBR??..?
          Maybe, maybe not. But it would be one hell of a lot lighter!

I had a play with someone's TM M14, and it was very nice, but I bought the G&G Veteran version and I don't regret it for a moment.
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

I love Airsoft Find out more about I love Airsoft
          Working...
          X