m14 v7 gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m14 v7 gb

Right down to business I am getting a m14 but I'm going to want to mosfet it but I can not find any videos of it can anyone help ???

Re: m14 v7 gb

Bit of a broad question, but all the trigger stuff is on the outside of a V7, so it should be pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by humphriesryan View Post
      Right down to business I am getting a m14 but I'm going to want to mosfet it but I can not find any videos of it can anyone help ???
      The M14 is probably the easiest of them all to put a MOSFET on. ALL the electrics are outside of the gearbox, so all you need to do is separate the gearbox and receiver assembly from the stock. You can then get to all the electrical parts you need to. Absolutely no gearbox/motor disassembly required.
      It took me longer to build my basic MOSFET than it did to fit it to the gun.

In fact, the hardest part I found was getting the receiver back into the stock. It's the selector bar across the back that caused my problem, not anything to do with the MOSFET.

Comment

Ok kl ill have a go then lol as long as its the same as v2 one then I should have no Probs thanks

Comment

Originally posted by humphriesryan View Post
          Ok kl ill have a go then lol as long as its the same as v2 one then I should have no Probs thanks
          It's nothing like the V2, and that's the point we're trying to get across - the M14 is far easier as you don't need to open the GB to get at the wiring

Comment

Lol I no tht but what I'm saying is if its as easy as a v2 or easier then it will be fine

Comment

It's like a V2, just inside out!

Comment

Theres a take down guide of the m14 on my you tube channel. Somewhere..

Comment

Oh I no how to take it down it was just the mosfet but I should be fine with tht now I hope

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                  X