JG G3 SAS Vs JG G36C!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG G3 SAS Vs JG G36C!

Hi, I'm 12 years old, I'm new to the world of airsoft, and basically I was wondering about the JG G3 SAS (full stock) and the JG G36C, I know they are both awesome beginners guns, but which one's best, I've been drawn towards the G3 because of it accepts large battery types, but the G36C has alot more externals to offer. Whats your oppinion?
    Also, does anyone know whether an Strikalite 8.4V 3300mAh (heres the bit im wondering about) Nimh large type battery would work in the G3, thanks.

-BlutBoomer

Re: JG G3 SAS Vs JG G36C!

Jg 36c i would say you cannot beat them. 12s a bit young i didnt start till i was 14

Comment

1. at 12 you are two young to buy any airsoft guns! also most sites wont let you play until you are at least 14 due to insurance!
      that aside
      the G36c is a much better choice as it has all of the rails with it.
      a large type battery, especially in a clone wont give you a massive advantage over a mini type battery these days!

Comment

The g36 is probably better but either gun should serve you well, it really comes down to which one you like the look of. One other thing to consider is that the G3 SAS is'nt really based on a real world gun.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Thanks all, And yes I'm aware I am only 12, but my dad is prepared to buy the gun, and the site I go to has insurance for 12 years+
          But does anyone know about the battery question I asked? And also how many MaH would I need to last 8-9 hours? Thanks
          -BlutBoomer

Comment

Bud, you'll be hard pressed to find a 3300mAh battery that lasts 8-9 hours of game play. Unless you only take a few shots an hour...
            Trader Feedback:
            New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
            Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

the simple solution is to buy 2/3 batteries and replace them during the day

Comment

3300 Mah is massive! THat'l last two days?!

Comment

OK 1) if you get a g36 you will have to use mini type batteries (unless you buy the large forgrip or use a battery bag) which means your limited to about 1400mah.

2) the strikealite would work in the g3 and would last a day maybe two depending on how trigger happy you are. What people are seeming to forget is the common sense of what it all depends on.

If you are not very trigger happy it can last all weekend, if you are it can last a couple. Its always safe to take a spare battery so that you can change if needed.

Oh and depending if you use a mosfet or not single shot can drain the battery alot more than a full auto burst. When your batteries are low you will find the gun wont fire a single shot but will do a small deadening full auto burst.

In short for the battery answer is yes it will fit in the full stock if the gun is rear wired and the battery could last 9 hours depending on your trigger finger.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

I used to use a G36C (and a full length G36 too) and used to find that one small 8.4v 1500MaH battery would just about last, but I had a spare just in case. That was pushing out around 2000rnds in a day, sometimes 2500. I mainly play midcaps, so tend to not spray but mainly choose my shots carefully. One thing I will say about the G36 is that I found the mags a pain in the arse as they are big, bulky, and the tabs on the side that lock them together always break after a while - in the end I went for the M4 range as I could pick up metal midcaps that fit nicely in my plate carrier pouches.

I'd suggest you go to your site a few times and try out a few guns before you decide which gun to settle for - ultimately its personal choice at the end of the day! I swore blind I'd stay away from the M4/M16 range of guns and tried alsorts before conceding that for me the M4/M16 was just the comfiest - wouldn't use anything else now!

And yes, to answer your question, the Nimh will work for you, Nimhs are much more common now than they were a few years ago. The newest battery on the block is the Lipo, but these are complicated compared to the Nimhs and require balanced charging and carefull monitoring in-game etc - so stick with 8.4v Nimh's for now, the largest you can fit in the gun you choose and a spare one in case you need to swap mid-game
                    Last edited by cyberi4n; 6 October, 2009, 21:32. Reason: typo
                    WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

ive got a jg g36 and ive got a 1100mah and a 1400mah and in a day i could probably let 4000 rounds off without them both running out.

also the stock spring is usually a bit hot mine came out first at about 350 fps (the site i play at limit is 330)
                      'Why did you shoot that terrorist 27 times?
                      'I ran out of bullets, sir.'

guns- cyma ak, jg g36, tm famas, kwc 357. magnum

Comment

Erm well i have both but both tm i would say g36 is better but it could be abit heavy for a 12 year old so a g3 could be better in your case

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BlutBoomer Find out more about BlutBoomer
                        Working...
                        X