Battery@!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery@!

What type of battery/s would I need to last say 4 hours of semi auto and about another 4 hours of fully auto (I AM PRETTY TRIGGER HAPPY

Thanks

Re: Battery@!

what gun, what fps ect, we need to know!

Comment

It honestly depends on how many rounds you're looking at capping off.

The most I've seen any battery hold is 5000mAh - a 12v battery, and that would probably last around 6,500 rounds on a good day. A typical 8.4v 3700mAh battery should last around 4000 rounds.

Different types of motor drain batteries quicker too.

Also, another thing that would affect how long a battery lasts is the wiring- the quality and the resistance.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

buy a couple of 1500 X 8.4 minis.

They'll last you

Or, if you've got the room in your gun, look for a 3300mah battery.

Speaking of which, i've got a 3300mah 9.6V for sale :D

Comment

How long is a piece of string?
          Using alot of semi will drain your battery quicker than using auto also we dont know what gun you have so it's pointless saying get a 4600mah large pack if you have a gun which only takes mini or stick batteries.
          Your internals also make a big difference. A poorly shimmed gearbox with a big spring will draw more power than a gun with good shimming and a lower powered spring.

For example my M4 uses 1400mah minis and I've got a whole day using bursts of auto but with the same gun and same battery on another day I've only lasted a few hours using semi.

Comment

Alright, I haven't got a gun, but the two main contenders are JG G36C (Mini battery) and a JG G3 SAS (with stock, large battery)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BlutBoomer Find out more about BlutBoomer
            Working...
            X