SHS or Element parts. what is better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHS or Element parts. what is better.

I am looking into changing some bits inside my two mp5s as there getting worn and it still has plastic bearings.

Anyway, the question is what parts are better for V2 gearboxes SHS or element parts, and why. Most specifically the gear sets and bushings but I would like to know what the other bits are like.

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Re: SHS or Element parts. what is better.

they are more or less the same, but they do make good quality parts...for more indepth info check out "airsoft mechanics"....use the search button, dont ask any questions that cant be searched there first otherwise they will flame you...you should also look at "lonex" and for very cheap but good parts "x high tech"....most of these names are rebranded direct clones of very high end gear,with budget prices but high quality
    Last edited by sparrowhawk; 7 December, 2011, 02:19.
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

As far as I know the Element gears are rebranded SHS's anyway some of their other parts too I believe. It seems like half the world rebrands SHS :p

I have yet to find significant fault with any of the SHS parts I've used (when factored against their cost vs other products) so I'd just go with SHS. Some of the Element stuff is good but I dunno, I prefer SHS when possible.

For more civil builds you can just use SHS and JG parts and your fairly set to be honest, unless it's a really high performance build or you want that little bit extra reliability. I've also had good experiences with Dream Army parts, I believe they pretty much just rebrand SHS too. Super Shooter products are manufactured by XingTaiXin as well to the best of my knowledge and X High Tech I believe too, with some general ACM rebrands in there too.

Comment

Its like asking which is better and sat in front of you is the same car one in red and one in blue.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

meddy CBA to spell correctly as this is the internet and not a school or a court of law. Find out more about meddy
        Working...
        X