Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Madbull M576 Rubber Slug M203 Shell: Dangerous or Awesome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madbull M576 Rubber Slug M203 Shell: Dangerous or Awesome?

So in my browsings on the web, I come across an airsoft baton round. A 40mm hollow rubber slug for use with airsoft launchers.

The majority of me is saying "awesome, shoot them with a rubber shell!"

The annoying little voice in the back of my mind is saying "you are shooting someone with a 40mm slug. What the hell are you thinking?"

I know pain is a part of airsoft, but I don't like going out of my way to cause it.

Reviews on the web seem sparse, so I was wondering if anyone had any views on this item?

Thanks!

EDIT: To point out I am specifically looking at the rubber slug version, not the foam slug version.

Re: Madbull M576 Rubber Slug M203 Shell: Dangerous or Awesome?

Good luck trying to find that after you've fired that in a woodland game. I not sure I'd like that being fired at me either, it may be hollow but its a bit of overkill realy.

Comment

could use it on people who dont take their hits?
      If you ever need any weightlifting, protein or gym advice let me know.

Comment

After much searching, I found a video. Cool as it may be, it seems like it causes too much unnessecary pain. I've considered the foam version, but it wouldn't really be stable enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUiQbuq6_aE

EDIT: Another one. Looks fun, but overkill.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rcPpVoElHM

Comment

I want one, but only as a house-defense weapon :p

Comment

get the s thunder fom ball shell and fire nerf footballs.

Comment

For vehicles i guess it's ok... or to blow up an objective?
              www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

I'd be against using it - if it knocks someone's eye protection off, could be a lot more serious than just pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                  I want one, but only as a house-defense weapon :p
                  That was the first thing that crossed my mind too.

Originally posted by trojan1106 View Post
                  I'd be against using it - if it knocks someone's eye protection off, could be a lot more serious than just pain.
                  Very good point.
                  sigpic

Comment

I want one too, looks brilliant lol
                    sigpic

Comment

I am seriously tempted to get one simply to shoot at an intruder......an ICS MGL with 6 of those slugs using CO2 might just be enough to deter an unwanted visitor. Or student protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                        I am seriously tempted to get one simply to shoot at an intruder......an ICS MGL with 6 of those slugs using CO2 might just be enough to deter an unwanted visitor. Or student protesters.
                        your a god! Didnt think of that lol, id seriously just do my mates with that when the came round for a beer one night! Duel weild! Lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Well if someone used one of these at a site I marshal at, that person would be buried on site and never seen again! I am joking of course!

Anyone who thinks this is cool or a good idea needs to give up airsoft.

Comment

They are more dangerous. Seen a couple of shooting tests they completely destroy plywood .

Just think if that rubber shell hits someone in the right place it could be very dangerous.

Comment

I like the foam one not really the rubber, would you be happier with that General? but as I said above would rather have the s thunder shocker.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ajhayter Rookie Airsofter, regular motorcylist, avid gamer! Find out more about Ajhayter
                              Working...
                              X