what do i need ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do i need ?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/index....ff6c7011e13f88 for warrior l96 i need bipod adaptor

Re: what do i need ?

WELL make one but you might find it hard to get hold of. 2nd hand sales might be your friend here since lots of people sell their l96s on.

Also, couldn't you make a thread called "pureairsoft11's questions" rather than starting a new one every hour? You're cluttering the place up dude :p

Comment

What is that link supposed to be?
      G&P L119A1 classic look ASCU / G&P L119A1 modern look / WE CO2 1911 / DBoys Kar98 / S&S Lee Enfield SMLE

Comment

Cant see the link. Also there are a few well compatible bipods floating around on HK sites ive seen. Tryto relink mate.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Have you learnt how to use google yet?
          I found the adaptor from a 2 second google search. All I searched was warrior L96 bipod.

I know it can be very hard to find things sometimes but with enough time you can find anything on google...Thats what search engines are for.

Comment

Hey ,I was wanting one from zeroone as i have a voucher to spend there. I will considerate making myself a question thread in the future

Comment

mate you really need to start to search the forum/Google before you post, as so many of your question have been answered before or could have already been asked, allyou have to do is search a bit harder, it really isn't that hard.

Comment

The thing with google is you can find what you are looking for, then take that information and use the zero one search function.

Its a thing on the website that lets you search for items from description, its a little known tool thats so under utilised.

As a sidenote, Zeroone shockingly dont appear to sell one, I know its hard to believe as it is the only retailer in the known multiverse, but there we go.
                Last edited by seansamurai1; 8 December, 2011, 18:12.
                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                Working...
                X