BFIG Pouch Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFIG Pouch Help

Are there any specific pouches for the Dynatec Impact Grenade? If not what's the next best thing to put it in for easy access. I don't know the measurements for it as I haven't picked it up yet (Looked on google too with no luck) but they seem relatively small, possible to maybe put it in a pistol mag pouch?

Re: BFIG Pouch Help

its pretty much the size of your fist. It definately won't fit in a pistol mag pouch, you'd behard pressed I'd say to fit it in a single M4 pouch actually ...

best bet is a proper grenade pouch, or else a bigger medic style pouch, that way you can keep your spare blanks with it.
    KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
    mix'n'match M4
    Maruzen P99

Comment

Are you talking about the impact version? In terms of size, it's about half compared to the fuse version.

Here's the pic for it;

Comment

I have my impacts in a 40mm grenade pouches. The sit a but lower than I would like, but are still easy to get out. If you are using the police style impacts, then these are bigger, and are the same size as the real Neko grenades.

For ease of use, I have attached a pass holder/ retractable lanyard to the pins and tucked the end into a MOLLE loop. To use, pull grenade out, pull pin and drop it, pin retracts back to pouch, grenade goes to a deserving recipient.

Will measure mine tonight if you want?

Comment

Warrior medium utility pouch. Fits 2

Comment

Ben he's asking about the impact ones not the timer ones.

To OP I saw someone using what looked liked a velcro pouch for shotgun shells and they slotted in fine. (Ben it was big Ash at the tunnels I think I saw doing this).

Comment

Impact ones you could fit 3, possibly 4!

Comment

If they're small enough I was planning on putting it on my admin pouch pistol mag slot for easy access

Comment

Theyre much too wide for that. They are a similar size to standard BFGs, and perfectly round. Youd never get one into a pistol mag pouch. 40mm should work, but with mine, Im never reaching for them in a hurry like i would a mag or weapon, so I dont mind them being loose in a large utility pouch

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vulcan Raven Airsoft'in since 9th Jan 2011 Find out more about Vulcan Raven
                  Working...
                  X