Marui sopmod recoil questions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marui sopmod recoil questions??

Wondered whether the magpul grip, the ctr stock and the front end would fit from my king arms troy m7, onto a marui sopmod? Im aware I would have to use the hop from the sopmod, and the barrel from my king arms (madbull)

Thanks fellas
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: Marui sopmod recoil questions??

Yes it will to some extent, the RIS will, but the outer barrel wont. the ris MAY need a little bit of modding but it wont be impossible and may drop straight on. The grips etc will be straight swap.
    sigpic

Comment

Will I need a marui specific outer barrel then? Cheers joe
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Yup just find a marui recoil outer barrel thats the same length, the dytac ones are popular with madbull RIS becuase they are the free float style.

Comment

Yeah the dytac ones in silver finish are very nice, i like the straight cut of them without the difference in diameter of the tubing.
          sigpic

Comment

Ah right, will it prove expensive? I want a 7" RIS preferably and a CQB length barrel. So what length would be best with a 7" RIS? With allowance for a flash hider too as I'd like a QD suppressor too.

Comment

well cqb is traditionally the length of the RIs, so 7" 7 or 8 inch barrel. search for the barrels available and see, recoil stuffs usually out of stock.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
              Working...
              X