Collapse

new plate carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea the full size does. But the Rivas has just plan straps. They're nice and everything but with a fully loade one then tend to dig into the shoulders a bit. Especially with my rifle attached to my rig as well

Comment

Re: new plate carrier

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
      Hmmm I do like the look of the DCS myself. Is there anyway to have those shoulder straps on a Rivas? They sort of look like wrap around parts but never having seen one I wouldn't know!
      The DCS has long webbing straps over the shoulders with separate pads wrapped around them, as you'll note the front and rear portions of the RICAS just sort of join at the top, the 'shoulder straps' as they are, are a bit shorter and a lot wider. I'm not sure if you'd find any after-market pads that'd be wide enough to fit around them, since the idea is they're already meant to be padded out and wide enough to comfortably spread the weight.

Some cut up foam and green tape would always do it, nothing off the top of my head in terms of an actual cordura product though. Maybe someone else knows of something that'd be wide enough?
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Darn. A simple Velcro wrap around pad would be perfect really

Comment

Mayflower make separate shoulder strap pads... A quick browse of the US Tactical stores should come up with results from a few of the companies over there.

Comment

Huzzar!

Only other decent option was actually inserting the padding into the straps, via my mother or girlfriend!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dpman Find out more about dpman
            Working...
            X