Recommend a decent pair of boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a decent pair of boots?

Price range is anywhere <50quid. Thanks!

Re: Recommend a decent pair of boots?

If you're really lucky you can pick up a pair of LOWA desert boots. I managed to find a pair brand new on a certain auction site.

Comment

My £25 Aldi hiking boots havnt let me down. Through 12 Bronze DOE walks, 7 Silver Walks, Ten Tours Training and Airsofting XD
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Try looking for Hi-tec magnum amazons brand new for £40 most places in the desert variant or £50 in black, or if you are very lucky on the big auction site you could get some Lowa's for the same price, other cheap boots are mil com trac pac's or karrimor side zip boots from sorts direct for £35. All are light weight and decent made.

Comment

Depends on if you want new really, agree 100% with the Iowa's, and again on a certain auction you may well drop lucky and pick up some used Danners or Matterhorns. Things don't get much better than them really. The uppers last for ever and the soles can be replaced for about £25.00 when the time comes.
            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

try any local tkmaxx or similar type of outlet shop. i once got a pair of £190 danners brand new for £45 in tkmaxx !

currently in my local millets outlet shop they have karrimor event ksb's for £50

gl

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CacklingHawk Be strong, be fast, don't be too serious Find out more about CacklingHawk
              Working...
              X