Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

difference between a normal classic army m4 and a classic army sportline m4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between a normal classic army m4 and a classic army sportline m4?

pretty much as the title says. whats the difference externally and internally?

Re: difference between a normal classic army m4 and a classic army sportline m4?

Just made from cheaper metarils,
    Softer meals
    , plastic body
    , standard gear box would not go higher that 340fps in it may brake
    , cheap plastic bushed and cheap plastic piston and piston head
    , everything else is fine but the gear are weaker than standard gear ie to much auto and the will give way

Overall the sport line are bril for starters and upgrades. Just us it till the gears go and then replace them with better ones that is all I suggest to do as I have had 6 and done them all up over time and sold them lol bar one witch I did for my dad and he had his standard for a year then his gears went so I have only replaced them oh and re shined greased and aoe

They shoot about 320 fps standard out the box and drops 10 fps Wen its bedded in witch is bloody good

Over all I give the sport lines a steady 8/10
    Hope it helps

Comment

Re: difference between a normal classic army m4 and a classic army sportline m4?

that does help thanks. i was mainly hoping they would have good internals because im planning on pimping an M4 up. dont think ill be going for this

Comment

the new under 1 yr old sportlines have metal recievers the hop is also taken from the premium range . v accurate out of the box and usualy firing at 360 to 385 fps so need a weaker spring to be site friendly . not the best gun 4 the money src gen 3 are much better or g&g which have hard to kill gen 2 and now 3 gearboxes

Comment

have a look at the 2011/2012 g&g toptech m4 version 3 boxes with 8mm ballbearing bushes alloy and brass pistons and totally tm compatable and the shop i go to is giving 2yr manufactures warranty on them for about 180/ 280 pounds depending on model am going to buy one next week i am that impressed.

Comment

Going for the sport line is fine bud there bril for pumping and the gb in them are fine all I'm saying is that after a year of a use u may need to change the gears other than tht its bril

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Support Gunner Gilome Find out more about Support Gunner Gilome
            Working...
            X