Woop. Gas pistols.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woop. Gas pistols.

Well i scrapped the idea of an electric pistol as i realised they are more tragic that i thought.
    So im going for a gas pistol from ******* *****. £39 i believe. Looks smart. Shoots hard but has no blowback. Is that a problem would you say? It looks awesome especially for the price. And were can i get those pistil slings from. Thanks
    sigpic

Re: Woop. Gas pistols.

oh dear god, you can't ask where to buy stuff on this forum since there is only one airsoft shop in existence, have a look on zeroone im sure a viper dropleg would do you fine also have you considered spending a little bit more money and getting a tm or a kwa?

Comment

Haha i though that too. But i actually found the site through here. lol but no i havent looked towards a Tm or Kwa, Im on a tight budget at the moment so the cheaper the better.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Monster Airsofter View Post
        Haha i though that too. But i actually found the site through here. lol but no i havent looked towards a Tm or Kwa, Im on a tight budget at the moment so the cheaper the better.
        i am the owner of both makes and to be honest I would go for the TM if you want to upgrade and a decent/great skirmish able sidearm, or go for the KWA if you want metal Reliable pistol, however if you do get the KWA version you should definitely buy one with the NS2, System 7 gas system from what I can tell I even think its better than my TM pistols!
        CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

Low budget?

Simple answer, don't buy a pistol yet. Cheap and GBB don't mix very well. At the very least, wait till you've got enough for a KJW as they're solidly built and almost totally TM compatable.
          sigpic

Comment

okay guys, thanks.
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
            Working...
            X