Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webtex concealment vest

What do you guys think on these, any advice on camoing it up??? :D
    just bought the long version that goes down to your heals.

Owner of DCS
    (Doom custom shooters)
    PM me for Custom work!

Re: Webtex concealment vest

Natural Foliage...Mor Natural Foliage and then when its full...shove a bit more Natural Foliage in!

You want to arrange grass, ferns, twigs in an upward and outward facing style, otherwise you will just look like a flat pile of grass...and thats not what we want!

Make sure you use different colors of foliage and stick to areas of your site with those colors...no need camoing up with Green Grass and Ferns then going to sit in a Light Tan colored field as you're gonna stick out like a sore thumb.

You need to make sure to dedicate about half an hour before a game to get your vest camoed up - its a time consuming job, but it is worth it in the end!

sigpic
    [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
    * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

Then my dear spotter, you camo my back i camo yours???

Owner of DCS
      (Doom custom shooters)
      PM me for Custom work!

Comment

If you insist...but don't keep touching my ass and saying your putting camo on my vest...I know what your like! :P
        sigpic
        [ VFC KAC PDW - TM MP5k - TM/G&P M14 DMR - G&P XM177e2 - G&P Autobot - KWA M4A1 ]
        * WANTED : TM M9A1 /w Mags *

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Doombull3t A small town fellow, joined the army at a young age, enjoy anything that means I can shoot the hell out of people and cause misery and pain to all :P I also enjoy the occasional brew! Find out more about Doombull3t
        Working...
        X