Which KWA pistol to go for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which KWA pistol to go for?

I've been after a compact for ages now no where seems to stock it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-Beta View Post
      I've been after a compact for ages now no where seems to stock it!
      got it second hand. good condition and an extra mag for 90. I thought that was alright. The umarex version also so the trades are better. Not perfect but defo better
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Bargain! I really need to pull my finger out and get hold of one. Always been a fan of the compact

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
          got it second hand. good condition and an extra mag for 90. I thought that was alright. The umarex version also so the trades are better. Not perfect but defo better
          Was it the ns2 version?
          CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Comment

Originally posted by sir killaIot View Post
            Was it the ns2 version?
            of course. Umarex only licensed the ns2
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

USP FTW.
              - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I havnt voted because ive got a sig 226 which i love but im also after a 1911. Either of the ones without a rail! Just cant find anywhere that stocks them or the mags

Any help where?!

Comment

usp

Comment

Got the M226 today. Have to say, I am a bit star struck with it being my first pistol, but it is lovely. Has a really nice weight to it, plus excellent external quality.

| Cold War FilmSim player | Airsoft combat photographer |

Comment

i have ksc g23f, kwa g17 and ksc usp match jap version, it really depends on how the gun feels. I choose the usp match over the other two as it will out range most aegs, and is very accurate, but the g23f is pure fun and g17 is a work horse - but i have a grenade launcher attached to it...but really you should go to your local store and see how they feel in your hand and which one you like the look of.

Comment

1 week does not make it a necro, right?

Anyway, I own a KWA USP Match and all I can say, the pistol is made of win. At average british weather last time I checked I believe I managed to get 2 and a half mags worth of shots before running out of gas.

Range wise it's a beast as been pointed out by kumizzie. I can accurately hit targets upto 50ish meters with 0.2g (but I do plan on getting myself .25s to see the difference).
                        It's a bit heavy for a sidearm, 1.1kg takes a little getting used to. One problem I'm facing with it atm is a proper holster. Currently using thigh holster for DesertEagle50AE by Strike Systems, which holds the gun nicely, but straps and buckles on it are very bad, meaning the holster will be swimming around your leg.

Currently looking at getting a better holster, suggestions welcome(PM links if you can).
                        If that fails, the next sidearm of choice will still be a KWA USP(fullsize).

So, IMHO, USP all the way.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I''ve got a KZ75 and it's a lovely gun, just watch out for the hop ups swelling up.
                          - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Heath Find out more about Heath
                          Working...
                          X