Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistols. Which one is good?

Hi people

I want to buy a pistol but I wonder which one is good?I want a pistol that shoot at least 250fps with metal slide or full metal.

Please give your opinion of which one is good and at reasonable price. Not more than £120

Cheers
    I will shoot you all.

Re: Pistol....which one is good???please give recommendation...

ive got a jg G18c.... its very good, but does vent sometimes on full auto in cold weather

Comment

Re: Pistol....which one is good???please give recommendation...

http://www.justpistols.co.uk/index.html
      check out this review site,its packed with info on a lot of pistols
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Re: Pistols. Which one is good?

KJW Sig P229R.

The SigArms training school in the US use them for force-on-force training as they're such a good copy. You can buy the official version from the SigArms shop for a few hundred dollars, from a site in France for about 150 euros, or the non-trademarked version in the UK for about £100.

I've got the official version and it's a beast.
        sigpic

Comment

i take it your looking for a gas blow back?

i can't flaw TM made GBB's, they are very good, if but a little on the plastic side.

HFC make nice GBB's to, and alot more metal as standard, but after owning, seeing, and using them my only down side with them is the usage of pot metal for load baring or moving parts (M9 mag catch breaking ain't nice)

it depends on your taste as well, but for £120 quid, of zero one's website, you could get a gun + spare mag, the following takes my attention...

WE 1911 full metal £95
          KSC Glock 23F £110
          TM Deagle black £110

Boris
          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Hi

I just got KJ WORKS P226,this is my favourite gun. I like TM make but they are plastic and I dont really like plastic.....
            I will shoot you all.

Comment

Well, depends on what you like, having a pistol is all about personal preference as they pretty much all do the same thing, just in a slightly different package.

The new system 7 pistols with harder kick are awesome, just got a Marui FN 5.7 myself and love it. But have had a KWA USP Compact for ages and its an awesome little gun, love it
              Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
              There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
              sigpic

Comment

I though about buying a full metal Desert eagle but then it too big for me...I m a short guy..my AEG is already damn heavy so I dont want to carry too much on me lol....!
                I will shoot you all.

Comment

Nicest looking one I have had is the Army armaments MEU downside is I haven't been able to use it properly yet as the mags are really shite. I can't seem to get a full gas refill and only get about 8 shots off on a mag.Upside is they are TM mag compatible so will get a couple of them. I had mine chrono'd at The Mall in Reading for one of their game days and they were surprised as hell as it was right on their sight limit of 328fps. We 5.1 and 7.1 Hi capas are awesome 5.1 being more practical both full metal and both reliable and powerful. Just bought 2 Dessies off here over the last coouple of days so not got them yet but will post when I check them out I have handled them though and although ABS they are nice and heavy and really well made. If you want one new Z1 do them the cheapest on the web that I have found. But I have to say the best one I have skirmished with is also my cheapest or it was till I bought the MEU and that is the wifes KJW M9. ABS but solid as a rock I have owned it for 4 years now mag still leak free and accurate as hell a top gun in any respect. A mag Holds 25 rds and a full gas tank will get you about 50 shots before a refill
                  Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I have had my fair share of pistols, including:
                    We Hi-Capa 4.3
                    We Hi-Capa 3.8
                    Bell EG707 (M9)
                    KJW Glock 27
                    2x TM Desert Eagle HardKick
                    Tanaka M65 Revolver
                    TM P226
                    KSC Glock 23

Out of the above the Desert Eagles by far are the best in my opinion. Excellent range and accuracy. However they are a tad on the large side. Second best in my mind is the KJW Glock 27. Unbelievable range for such a small pistol. And quite upgradable. The Hi-Capas were utter tosh and couldn't hit a target at 10m, so would definately say they arn't in the running

Comment

There are many pistol out there but in my opinion,p226 is a good looking one I think I will get one more KJ WORKS so I can have dual pistol lol...........
                      I will shoot you all.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
                        I have had my fair share of pistols, including:
                        We Hi-Capa 4.3
                        We Hi-Capa 3.8
                        Bell EG707 (M9)
                        KJW Glock 27
                        2x TM Desert Eagle HardKick
                        Tanaka M65 Revolver
                        TM P226
                        KSC Glock 23

Out of the above the Desert Eagles by far are the best in my opinion. Excellent range and accuracy. However they are a tad on the large side. Second best in my mind is the KJW Glock 27. Unbelievable range for such a small pistol. And quite upgradable. The Hi-Capas were utter tosh and couldn't hit a target at 10m, so would definately say they arn't in the running
                        Yes I agree with you,desert eagle is a good pistol but its damn heavy and big for me.....Glock 27 is alrite,quite small and it may suit me ahahah
                        I will shoot you all.

Comment

To be fair most of the glock series you can't go wrong with. I have never had a glock fail on me as of yet.

Comment

Yes first I though about getting a glock 17 but somehow I bough a p226 lol...I may wait until christmas which z1 may have some good deal on their website...for now I only plan to get one more p226 cause I just bough one of this
                            I will shoot you all.

Comment

I bought a KJW Glock 27 for my wife and it's great. As said above, the range is really good and it kicks like a mule.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                              Working...
                              X