The final decision!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The final decision!

RIGHT! I know I've been posting alot recently about my first gun, but at least I have narrowed it down to TWO GUNS! The JG G36C and the JG M4 F Para. They both have folding stocks, they are both easy to get mags/parts for, they are both good begginner guns, and they both have around 350fps. Which one do you guys think is best for CQB and 35 Metres range, in one day?

Thanks alot for putting up with all my posts :D
    -BlutBoomer
    JG M4 F Para
    30.51%
    JG G36C
    69.49%

The poll is expired.

Re: The final decision!

They are both JG guns with similar gearboxes so will perform pretty much the same. All you need to decide is which one you most like the look and feel of, and no-one on here can decide that for you.

Comment

agreed with keeper, basically the same gun in a different wrapper

personally i prefer m4s and prefer m4 mags and pouches, (then again g36 mags clip together)
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

M4 is more customisable also.
        Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

Second to the G36 so its really up to which you think is the sexiest :P

Comment

a g36c would take getting bashed into walls&getting dropped better than the m4
            back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

i would have to say the m4 as i have used one and the range and acuracy were not too bad and rof was ok. Also the mags are easier to put into pouches big help if you use mid caps.

Comment

Does the M4 have the mosfet installed? I know newer JG G36c's come with one. That alone would be the winner for me.
                SAVE OUR SPORT
                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

OK, G36 hands down,
                  my mate bought the para as his first gun, i bought the g36 as one of my first guns.
                  he dropped his m4 and fell on it, the receiver cracked quite nicely.
                  i dropped my g36 and fell on it several times, nothing ever happened to it.
                  still worked perfectly til the day i sold it
                  Originally posted by fijitstiks
                  they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                  Originally posted by N3ADS
                  Is this you talking from experience ?..
                  i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

M4 hands down, especially the new ones with the mosfet.
                    That coupled with the accesories, body parts, and that the M4 and varients go with more load outs than g36, closes the argument for me.
                    Are you planning on buying new or second hand?
                    "nd hand, if you search trhis and other forums, you could get both for what you'd pay for one of the desired new. If you can't decide, buy both (i also have G36)

ratty
                    Trader Feedback.
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

the metal bodied m4s have mosfets, the plastic bodies ones do not
                      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                      Originally posted by N3ADS
                      Is this you talking from experience ?..
                      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

what's a mosfet? And i've purchased the G36C, does it have one? And can mods please close thread

Comment

A mosfet is a mini computer chip that is installed into the circuitry of the gun. There are many types and they all do many things, for instance, some can be programmed to provide a three round burst or simulate jams.

The one in the JG 2008+ models is a simple system that reduces wear to the electrical parts and provides longer life to your gun.

Comment

simulate jams how pointles? milsim a bit to far. and isnt a mosfet actualy a transistor though im pretty sure what all airsofters calla mosfet has a mosfet among other components
                            Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

G36 models dont have one I have the g36K and no it doesn't have it You can get the work done for about 40/50 quid including parts at many game or shop sites. I am sure Z1 will do the work just mail them and they'll give you a quote. It is worth having though as it will really reduce wear on the motor and gearbox especially if you got to Sites like the M*** in Reading where they insist on single shot for a lot of their games.
                              Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BlutBoomer Find out more about BlutBoomer
                              Working...
                              X