Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo marui M.E.U advice

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    Havent heard anything bad about the TM gas. That Z1 gas sucks though.
    I use Guarder Powerful Gas. Brilliant stuff. I made the mistake of buying Zero One Green Gas when I bought my WE M1911, and like you said earlier - "like a mouse fart".

Also tried ASG UtraAir green gas but that didn't seem to be as good as the Guarder stuff.
    Last edited by Raven Morpheus; 26 December, 2011, 23:17.

Comment

I've also got a TM MEU and always used Abbey Ultrair Green gas with zero problems

and you should certainly get more than one mag (of BB's) from a full fill
      h e y d r i c h
      L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Just to throw another idea in, it may be a weak mag spring, sounds silly but my kwa 1911 didnt even have enough oomph to lock the slide back (possible from sitting locked down for a while in the warehouse). what you can see happen is that the power from the shot and slide racking back can push a weaker spring downwards this means the bb can JUST be forced far enough down for it to miss being loaded and thusly misfeed.

The way i dealt with this is simple, take the mag apart and stretch the spring. However i have found if your being lazy you could get two pointy objects like a pen or loading rod and put one in a coil of the spring at the bottom somewhere and another in another coil further up and stretch it that way. worked a treat on my 1911 hope it gets fixed matey.

Comment

Just uploading a video of how to fill a magazine correctly. Will post the YouTube link as soon as it's ready. There is a thread dedicated to 1911 questions so that would probably be a good place to post further queries as it took me ages to find this thread after viewing it on my phone!

Here's the thread, video on the way!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...cussion-Thread

P.S the video upload is taking about 2 mins per % so don't hold your breath!
          Last edited by TB-Stalker; 27 December, 2011, 00:24.
          WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Video as promised; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0DdM...ature=youtu.be

And in 1080p for your viewing pleasure

Comment

Oooh, check out the depth of field on that, very nice.
              REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                Havent heard anything bad about the TM gas. That Z1 gas sucks though.
                I mean Zero One...no idea why I said TM. Zero One gas isnt bad from the 20 or so bottles I have had. Their Green Gas was terrible, but their Pro Gas is rebranded Abbey Ultra. It says made by Abbey Supply Co. on the bottle. It has identical performance but is cheaper.

Comment

Also take an allen key and make sure the base is on tightly, otherwise all your gas will leak out.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Originally posted by CKinnerley View Post
                    Oooh, check out the depth of field on that, very nice.
                    Can't tell if that's sarcasm or not!

Comment

Er.. sort of. I wasn't taking the piss that's not how I roll, it was just noticeable so I thought I'd mention it. Works a lot better when you have the comedy accent to go along with it that I was imagining in my head while I was typing.
                      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                      Working...
                      X