• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meu mags

Hi can i fit m1911 mags into my meu.

Re: Meu mags

Originally posted by pureairsoft11 View Post
    Hi can i fit m1911 mags into my meu.
    Yes, as long as they're TM or a clone brand. Not WE or KSC etc.

Comment

Didn't you have one big thread for your many many questions?

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
        Didn't you have one big thread for your many many questions?
        Mod deleted it because people were going off topic

Comment

Those pesky mods

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Are you having trouble getting hold of TM mags? Wondered if thats the reason you want to get another brand? I find the MEU mags to be a bit rubbish really, they never seems to hold enough gas to get a full load of bb's out of a mag although maybe its just since its so cold at the moment. I think Im gonna switch everything to KWA NS2 guns from now on, my MP9 doesnt seem to care what the weather is like

Comment

Originally posted by FlangTal1ty View Post
              I find the MEU mags to be a bit rubbish really, they never seems to hold enough gas to get a full load of bb's out of a mag although maybe its just since its so cold at the moment.
              I have noticed this same problem on my Night Warrior. It has never, even in 25'c weather, completely emptied a mag. VERY annoying...
              sigpic

Comment

had a desert warrior, never seemed to empty its mag now i have a kwa ns2 1911 shoots like a bloody dream even in the cold

Comment

Mine is the night warrior to and as much as I love it, I'm gonna have to replace it. It was ok at The Mall this summer when it was quite hot but woodland sites and you might as well forget it. I think there are too many people kissing TM bum, they really are not the best anymore, think I'll take out my KJ Works MK1 Ruger next time.

Comment

I think there are too many people kissing TM bum, they really are not the best anymore, think I'll take out my KJ Works MK1 Ruger next time.
                    I'd disagree, just because every other brand of gun I buy seems to break.

The problem with the 1911/MEU design in general is that the mags are thin. The thickness of the metal added to the thinness of the mag means that the actual gas reservoir is very very small. This means that most TM and clone 1911s won't empty the full magazine. Other brands have 'solved' this by decreasing the magazine capacity to 15. This doesn't actually solve the problem, it just lets people boast that their KWA or WE can empty a full magazine.

Comment

I think there are too many people kissing TM bum, they really are not the best anymore, think I'll take out my KJ Works MK1 Ruger next time.
                      The KJ Mk1 has probably the stupidest magazine design I've ever seen! I had to use tape over the end of mine to ensure the rounds stayed in while they were't in the gun... not sure that's better than having a gas resevoir that's too small to be honest.

I like the new KWA range, I really do... and a couple of the KSC GBBs I've had have been tolerable. But the truth of the matter is that TM have a range of pistols that quietly get on with the job without any drama, there's no such thing as a bad TM GBB, no other manufacturer can claim that.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                        I'd disagree, just because every other brand of gun I buy seems to break.

The problem with the 1911/MEU design in general is that the mags are thin. The thickness of the metal added to the thinness of the mag means that the actual gas reservoir is very very small. This means that most TM and clone 1911s won't empty the full magazine. Other brands have 'solved' this by decreasing the magazine capacity to 15. This doesn't actually solve the problem, it just lets people boast that their KWA or WE can empty a full magazine.

Your correct there for some brands but the difference is i can get sometimes upto 4 full mags off out of my kwa, 2 and half being its average in this weather, so kwa have hit the nail on the head this time i think. its truly mad, i left my mags out in the garden for two hours couple of days ago, they where completely frozen, and still managed to get a full mag off, insanity!

Comment

The KWA NS2 system has the best delivery and economical gas consumption in my opinion. TM guns are great, they last and do not break, but that still doesnt get passed the fact that when I finish a round using my pistol I have 5 mags on me with no gas and sometimes 15 unused BB's

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pureairsoft11 Find out more about pureairsoft11
                          Working...
                          X