Eye protection advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye protection advice?

Hi im looking for some advice as to what safety eyewear to go for.Having looked on Ebay for safey & Ballistic goggles/glasses there are literally 000's!!!! Im a bit bewildered where to begin tbh.Are there certain things i should look out for? should i just buy a mask? Having read a thread about some of the idiots at games im quite uncomfortable & unsure what to get.Lets face it....eyesight is irreplaceable & i just want to be responsible & get the protection i need.I do already have some bisley shooting glasses but i have been told they probably wont stand up to much.Any reccomendations & feedback would be much appreciated.Thanks in advance :D

Re: Eye protection advice?

I would recommend if your new to the sport to get a full face mask and after a while you will be able to tell what you prefer . I would recommend aswell that military rated eyewear is the best to go for as their quality is assured anything from blolle tactical , ESS or Oakley would be fine for goggle /glasses wear .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Re: Eye protection advice?

At the top right corner of this page is a search bar...

Seen a fair few threads started about it and a lot of advice... Try there
      Originally posted by andre the giant
      ...most of us like a balance of shooting and drinking tea.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kruelt Hi my name is Shane.Im 42years old & currently work for Land Rover. I've been airsofting now for nearly 8 years and still love it. I'm married with two little mons......I mean children Find out more about kruelt
      Working...
      X