Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with this sling.

Hi guys,

Looking to buy this from ZeroOne however as with every other product on that website, it has no description. How does it work? Does it allow ample movement of the attached gun? Would anyone recomend?

Thanks for your help.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3829

Re: Help with this sling.

to me it just looks like a harnessed 1 point sling, id say movement will be same as a normal 1point but comfort will be greater. In all honesty id go for a bog standard 1 2 or 3 point over that as it will just get in the way of any rig you wear, unless belt maybe. Failing that put a little bit extra and get the magpul ms2 sling, both one and two point. great slings.
    sigpic

Comment

Looks like a copy of the Chalker Sling. It's a bit like a tactical man-bra but is very comfortable. You'll need some kind of rear sling point to attach it to and if you use something like an asap plate it's a fairly easy transition between hands, plus a quick release if you need to detach the gun:

Comment

[QUOTE=julesbloke;918052]Looks like a copy of the Chalker Sling. It's a bit like a tactical man-bra but is very comfortable. You'll need some kind of rear sling point to attach it to and if you use something like an asap plate it's a fairly easy transition between hands, plus a quick release if you need to detach the gun:

QUOTE]

I'm quite tempted to sig that man bra part hmm

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

adrienmcbrian Story of my life...Born 91-Just finished UNI-in a tonne of debt- in a job I cant wait to get out of. Story of my life Complete. Find out more about adrienmcbrian
        Working...
        X