Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Recently moved back to UK, no UKARA membership yet - can I take my gun to site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently moved back to UK, no UKARA membership yet - can I take my gun to site?

Hi all,

I recently came back from a couple of years working in France, and am going to start skirmishing again here. I own several airsoft RIFs which I have informed my local cop shop about (bought prior to UKARA legislation) but wondered what UK site protocol is for bringing your own gun without UKARA?

Cheers for any advice! :-)

Re: Recently moved back to UK, no UKARA membership yet - can I take my gun to site?

do what you like bud. You own them so of course you can skirmish them. You won't be able to buy any new ones until you can prove a defence though
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Re: Recently moved back to UK, no UKARA membership yet - can I take my gun to site?

The hardest part will be actually getting the guns back into the country (assuming you haven't already)
      If any of the border authorities see them, you'll need a valid excuse for "importing" them.

Otherwise, as caffin said, owning is not illegal. It's the buying that's got restrictions.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Str4itjacket Find out more about Str4itjacket
      Working...
      X