Which gun on a £200- £300 budget?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which gun on a £200- £300 budget?

Hello all, after quitting airsoft a while back I decided i would like to start again due to more spare cash. I used to own a Cyma Cm0.28 AK47 and after that a TM G36C. I was just hoping to hear some suggestions to which gun (Preferably assault rifles) would be a good choice. So far the TM AK47 and KWA M4 have caught my eye. However im open to further suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
    PB107

Re: Which gun on a £200- £300 budget?

not another " what am bestest " thread :O ...no but seriously both the guns you mentioned are great but the kwa is more adaptable with accesories and the like .
    If your on a budget I would reccomend any G&G gun , they are all great they come pre equiped with tightbore barrel , have a great hop and are reliable .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
      not another " what am bestest " thread :O ...no but seriously both the guns you mentioned are great but the kwa is more adaptable with accesories and the like .
      If your on a budget I would reccomend any G&G gun , they are all great they come pre equiped with tightbore barrel , have a great hop and are reliable .
      Sorry, i just really didnt know where to start... but thanks for the advice. Is there any G&G M4 you recommend in particular as I see they do loads of different ones? or how about their MP5's?

Comment

Most of it is down to looks and what you would prefer IMO. Wouldn't be too much difference in performance between different M4s from the same brand etc
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

CYMA 028. Can't go wrong.
          "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Cyma AKM or AKMS, full metal and wood. Built like a block house and can be picked up for around £190-200 so will leave you money for lots of mags CYMA 150rd mids can be purchased for £18ish for 2 delivered good search on the web will find them and a LIpo battery and charger. You just can't go wrong with a starting set up like that, imho.
            Good luck with what ever you get.

Comment

Cheers for the good replies guys so far, took the G&G advice and started looking, this one in particular i liked.... does anyone have any experience or knowledge on it? http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6263

Comment

Agree with above comments about AK's you can get a cyma ak47 for about £200 ish , mags for relatively cheap and a chicom chest rig for £15 -30 depending on brand. Sorted .

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

PB, stupid question but how long ago did you give up Airsoft?

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew March View Post
                    PB, stupid question but how long ago did you give up Airsoft?
                    Over a year ago now, around a year and a half

Comment

I quiet like the top tech mp5 series, range from 230-300 shoot straight as, or a g&g m4 r4 commando around 260, shoots pretty well, and both could be well trusted

Comment

Does your budget include price for accessories like mags and batteries or not? if not I would say you can't go wrong with a G&P Armalite IMHO.

Comment

I know this may sound differn't compared to everyone else but get the TM G36 (you choose model E/K/C) they shoot fantastic out the box and are able to have some decent upgrades, I only recommend you this as I have known 2 people who have had tm G36's for over 13 years and they have been kept completely stock and they havent had any problems at all, even i was skeptical about that but we proved it when we found on the box the year it was made... but if you dont want to go with a g36 i hear the G&P m4's are exceptional.

Comment

Originally posted by oliver dowinton View Post
                            Does your budget include price for accessories like mags and batteries or not? if not I would say you can't go wrong with a G&P Armalite IMHO.
                            No it doesn't necessarily, although it would be nice if it does (:

Comment

Well for a start you're going to need either to buy a two tone weapon or go through the qualifying period for defence purposes, why not save money over the two to three months before you get on the UKARA database and get yourself one of the shiny new TM recoil system weapons.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PB107 Find out more about PB107
                              Working...
                              X