ak 47 wood kit to fit cyma,kalash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ak 47 wood kit to fit cyma,kalash

i know they exist but do they fit most ak's? any info on subject would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

Re: ak 47 wood kit to fit cyma,kalash

CYMAs are just a clone of TM so any wood kit (or other part!) for TM will fit, Kalash I don't know had a 74Su but it had real wood on it!
    Originally posted by Fenriz
    I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

hmm mines weird its a "special edition" Kalashnikov ak with scope mount and two grips included, also has his face and his name printed on the side.

Comment

Oh that's CYMA, it's a cybergun rebranding
        Signature Removed

Comment

yeah i managed to find that out today. bloody rebranding! i got a normal wood kit from a certain hobby shop of action and we will see if they fit or not

Comment

The one which I think you are talking about balbosa (same one on world of airsoft?) fitted Cyma 038 but not the stock. However that was because I had a G&P metal body so you should be okay! Good luck
            "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

wicked well we will have to wait and see :D should be fun

Comment

It may need some modding as Kalash is a VFC clone isn't it. And CYMA is Mauri colne, they have diffent handgaurds
                sigpic

Никто, кроме нас
                Nobody, but us

Comment

Dang well only time will tell now, I know the handle probobly some fit as its a single unit and doesn't have the little lump hut we will see

Comment

i got a wood kit from the same shop for my cyma ak 47 fits fine the wood is not great though

Comment

nice one major and damn is it nothing a sanding and a stain wont cure? or is it total shite?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                      Working...
                      X