Collapse

Cyma, G&G or TM M14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone CYMA bashes because they are cheap. But in Airsoft you never get what you pay for. CYMA make some really quality guns. They last really well and they come out of the box a little hot but they always settle. My RPK hasn't been out of my hands for months. Only ever changed a piston in it and that was because I was running it on a giant 11v lipo.

Since I used 7.4 it's never gone wrong. Don't believe the hype about aegs that says you need systema and other brands. So my answer is go for the CYMA and take the mrs out for a nice meal with the change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk because I'm a bad mother...

Comment

Re: Cyma, G&G or TM M14?

well i have a 2nd hand CA m14 its built solidly had very good range. though i had to change a few things like the trigger switch, piston head, re-shim it sort the barrel alignment, tighten a few body screws . but that was because it was 2nd hand. now shoots perfect eventually I'll change the hop rubber (unknown if stock) and barrel for a tm or madbull pair but not yet as it works fine. it has snappy trigger response on an 8.4v but needs a AB-MOSFET i'm told due to quite a lot of over spin making it half cocked on semi (good motor? i dunno).
      i have a black stock one and finding a wooden stock has been impossible unless you importing the whole gun from the us where they have the walnut stocks still (though i heard a rummer that ca were back in business so that could change). mags well they take CA mags that's about it i have the high caps(470rd) and mids (110rd) highs feed perfect on auto or semi. the mids did work but the feed lips are very fragile on mine and didn't stand up to my style of running play so broke and now miss feed. though may work fine on a dmr who don't chuck ya self around as much.

as a DMR i have read good things on American forums about its solid box taking 450fps with ease and tight bores fit a bit short in the match one (500mm) as the original is 510mm (and still is about 10-15mm from the barrel end (but that's another debate))
      i'm not to sure on what gears it takes i don't know what V7 gears look like as the ones i have in mine look like my mp5 gears =/
      as for a scope mount i found that the G&P one fits well (came with this) but does need the rear dovetail nut thing to be true (well on mine it does)
      battery compartment can fit a 8.4v ni-mh in with ease probably 9.4v as well if not just remove the fuse holder and plenty of room for the biggest lipo's
      trigger assembly is made of monkey metal and you need to be extremely careful when striping it down or its game over and i haven't seen any spares anywhere be it G&G or CA

i haven't used a tm or a g&g yet so i cant compare with them but my m14 shoots furtherer than i can see 8) so im happy

-----
      meddy

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Re: Cyma, G&G or TM M14?

G&G all the day , gearbox is a breeze to take down , fps is about 400 fps out the box , perfect for DMR , has a 6.3mm tight bore barrel . Has an amazing hop up but would change the rubber I use a G&P hop rubber . Mine will hit a can of coke every time at 45 metres and for £230 that is pretty F***ing epic . Mag compatability , if you use more than 4170 rounds in a game I would think you aren't terribly accurate DMR's should really be run with mids though but are not that expensive to buy

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

989lips Airsoft wise: Get stuck in and make um have it Find out more about 989lips
        Working...
        X