spas 12/Benelli M3 are they gas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spas 12/Benelli M3 are they gas?

as it says there, i was just wondering as it says on zeroone that there 250fps. if they are gas, what gas would improve the fps??

also can some give me a rough estimate of the range of them

thanks MKE
    sharpshooter,not sniper.

Re: spas 12/Benelli M3 are they gas???

Nope these are springers. But they aren't the tacky ones you find at your local market mind you. They run on a Shell magazine system (each shell holds 30 bbs, insert one sheel at a time into the mag well and it's a 3 shot repeater).They both feature fixed hop up (non adjustable) and three seperate barrels so you get the "Buck" effect.

The range can also vary from shot to shot, I would say you can get at least 100ft with both of them.

Comment

I would concur with the above. 30m is about right - I've had an M3 and a SPAS, both TM.

Lovely guns.. although the SPAS can feel a bit too light at times..

Anyway. If you want to upgrade fps/range there are springs and barrels out there for both guns I believe, although they aren't too common.
      Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

cheers guys, anyone know same info about a d-boys mossbery gas??

thanks
        sharpshooter,not sniper.

Comment

A re-badge of the ACM one.

It's great!
          sigpic

Comment

Would agree with all the above. TM Spas and M3's are excellent.

The ACM/D-Boy M500's are also great but require regular maintance to stay in good shape as they are prone to popping seals but the O rings can be obtained form B&Q or Halfords.

They all shoot round the 100-120ft mark and although the TM shotties only shoot at about 250-280fps they are made of magic and seem to shoot further and better than the FPS would suggest.

The gas mossbergs shoot 5 BB's down one barrel at between 240-320fps dependant on gas 134a-Green/propane, temperature and BB weight though they do hit very hard with.3's :D.
            There's no place like sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

portermush SORRY IF I DONT REPLY TO PMS< I DONT GO ON THIS MUCH ANYMORE :) Find out more about portermush
            Working...
            X