Best Tanaka gas sniper rifle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Tanaka gas sniper rifle.

im, relatively new to this new age of gas rifles.
    im wondering which out of their range is probs, the best value for cash.
    i like the AICS but it seems to popular.
    i saw the thread about the KAR 98 and that looks nice, but again price. now i know they have some others.
    the M24?, M40? M40 m700.
    i like these, but anyone know what they are like? any good?

Re: Best Tanaka gas sniper rifle.

As far as I know, but i could be horribly wrong, they all run the same gas system, its more to do with which one you like the look of the most that would be the deciding factor, and i wouldnt say the AICS is dead popular, you do see a lot of l96s in the field, but not a great number of AICS
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
    Originally posted by N3ADS
    Is this you talking from experience ?..
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Don't get a gas tanaka unless you know what you're doing, you need to spend a lot of time and money getting them right.
      Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

agree with taylor here

if you are serious i believe most are exactly the same internally on differing on externals and probably other small details

however if you get one get one first thing you should do is get a vsr hop up conversion and vsr barrel - must better than the tanaka one
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

The guys have it right.

The majority of Tanaka rifles all use the same system, I own a AICS (regretably up for sale ) and it has the same system as the M24.

The only difference is the externals... IE mine has a L96 stlye stock.

In the right hands they are awsome. But ideally you need to know what your doing before venturing out in to the gas sniper world.

I agree with Shadow on the Hopup. The VSR hops are exellent.
          My Armory:
          ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

as everyone else and having owned two fully upgraded and one stock rifle.
            dont get one unless you have had snipers before and know how to do work on them and lots of free cash.
            if you dont have all of the above you will be dissapointed.
            all the guns do run on the same system bar some have a pcs bolt, but these are harder to find in most the main modles(like the a.i.c.s).
            the nicest model in my opinion is the ltr.
            its got a great wood stock and is nice and light.
            the a.i.c.s is a very heavy rifle when fully set up with a scope and bi-pod, plus you cant use small mags in that which are slighty better.
            ive owned the ltr9which i still have in is my main rifle now) the a.i.c.s which i recently sold and ages ago had the m700 police version before all the nice upgrades hit the market.
            get the ltr, the fire and support place has them with the pcs bolts aswell, though they arnt cheap.
            expect to pay around another £200 plus on the upgrades just to get it shooting nice though
            user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

drifter i love all sort - by bassarts Find out more about drifter
            Working...
            X