tm recoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm recoil

not sure which one to go for out of these 2 people please help all pros and cons would be great also performance differences between both

tm recoil g36c or k

tm recoil scar l
    you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Re: tm recoil

Performance wise they are all nigh on identical, get whichever you prefer the look and feel of. The SCAR has a functional bolt catch, meaning that when you run out of rounds the gun stops firing (very useful for CQC), this is a feature that I really like, but it's not a deal breaker.

Comment

That G36c looks strange to me, the custom parts don' look right. Performance is very similar but I'd probably get the G36K because I prefer the design and you can use any G36 mags you like.

Comment

Pretty huge price tag difference, if that's not an issue, absolutely go with the SCAR... it has a functional bolt catch which increases realism, that for me is a deal breaker, and it has a full metal upper and barrel too. Also due to G36s being a mainly polymer gun, many sites buy china clones in truck load to use them as rentals, which kind of bothers me.

Comment

The g36 feels like poo in comparison, mags are hard to stow...

Comment

I own both of these guns. The G36K was my first purchase due to the wider availability and cheaper price of the magazines. It has served as my only gun for over a year and is still going strong. I have a metal RIS front end sometimes use a C mag with it. It always turns heads due to the recoil. The only problem is the mags are larger and hence you can't carry too many if you are playing milsim games.
            I recently picked up the SCAR L and it feels very different. The recoil feels slightly stronger and the functional bolt catch feature is very cool. The balance of the SCAR feels better as the G36 is more front heavy. I have bought it as I am going towards the mid cap mil-sim style of play.
            They are different guns so I wound advise you try to hold both to see which you prefer. Also consider where you play as there are CQB variants of both if you play indoors a lot.
            sigpic

Between your faith and my Glock nine millimeter, I'll take the Glock.

Comment

Try and have a feel of both to see which you prefer. But if you really want an opinion:
              - for general skirmishing - either*
              - for mil-sim - Scar-L*

*I personally would get the TM Scar-L because it is the more realistic of the two in terms of its features and the mags are more practical to stow. If this is your first rifle however, I would recommend buying a decent 2nd hand standard TM rifle first to get to know your style of play.
              ADs

Comment

I love the look of the scar cqc and will get that over the G36 mate.

I should have one in a couple of months hopefully. I mainly play cqc aswell so it will be ideal. If you get one then post up your impressions.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Twisted Fate Find out more about Twisted Fate
                Working...
                X