Cheapest but best quality bbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest but best quality bbs

I was looking around for some well priced bbs. What are the best bbs for the cheapest price. What about goldenball bbs
    sigpic

Re: Cheapest but best quality bbs

Blaster.

Comment

Blaster devils are good. As far as I know they are the other bb recomended for the ctw. Those are the ones I use. Nice consistent flight and decent range.

Comment

Aren't blaster bbs fairly expensive ??? How much are they
        sigpic

Comment

I have always used zero one bbs
          wanna draw

Comment

I have bought them twice when I first looked at them I got really exited..........then I realised I had to pay postage :S goldenball bbs are cheap ????? Are they any good
            sigpic

Comment

blasters for me
              sigpic

Comment

I used to use zero one .2s and .25s never a problem and reasonable price. I also regularly use blasters and never had a problem with them either. The thing with bbs is if they're cheap it's probably because they've got seams or are poorly/under sized. Is it worth saving a couple of quid and risking your aeg??
                Honor before Victory

Comment

Definately Blaster, they are brilliant.

Comment

Afraid I stay away from blasters, good yeh but had trouble with them breaking up on mesh masks, I'm currently using bio bb's, liking the new .25 ones

Comment

Well Zero One's are the cheapest around but some guns don't like them. They seems slightly larger than other BBs and sometimes, in fixed hop guns, sky rocket every time. Excels are good for the price.

Comment

Blasters - Widely available for good price.
                        Excel - These are the best out of the ones I use, reasonable price, not as readily available in .25.
                        Marui - Similar quality to Excel, same price, same availability.
                        Zero One BBs - Good price, but were crap in my guns, heard they've changed manufacturer now so might be better.
                        Aim TOP - Reasonable price, only ever used once, didn't have an issue but I've heard plenty of unreliable stories.
                        Guarder - Not very available, expensive, and seem to be slightly off on sizing and they kept jamming my mates gun/speedloaders (more than usual).

Comment

For me buying at my local site is probably the most economical option, since I do not have to pay shipping. Think I paid 7.50 for bag a 5000. If there is cheaper ones P&P included it wont be any noticeable difference.

Oh, and they are src, bag looks a lot like z1. Here is something you might or might not know: most brands/shops buy their bbs from the same factory, with customized packing. Because of the mass amount being produced, It would be very hard for an independent manufacturer to compete with price / quality.
                          my toygun is better than your toygun

wtb: kwa atp auto, kwa atp ptp

Comment

pay £2 more? and get decent bb's?? or screw your gun and fork some £££?? for me no questions decent bb's are worth the money.. either Excel or blasters

Comment

I always used Zero One .25's until I had to replace my mags due to the amount of crap they left inside the mags! You get good batches and bad batches, unfortunately I seemed to get more bad than good.

I now use ASG Blasters. £7 for 3000 .20's, £8 for 3000 .25's. I also like the fact they come in a bottle rather than a bag, just means it's easier for me when I sorting my gear out as they stand in the box a bit better!
                              The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JCSsharpshooter Love anything that gets the adrenaline going. Fishing motorcross and airsoft are what I live for :D Find out more about JCSsharpshooter
                              Working...
                              X