SCAR-H's on Zeroin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAR-H's on Zeroin.

Hi guys, I'm going to buy a SCAR-H when a decent one comes up on the forums (Can't find one in stock anywhere) and I'm just wondering if there will be more for sale when the Tokyo Marui SCAR-H comes out. I know this is a vague question that a proper answer can't be given to but i'm just wondering if something similar happened when the TM SCAR-L came out. Also, i'd love to hear any experiences and recommendations you have regarding the SCAR

Thanks guys
    -Archer-

*edit* Ohh nads, just saw that general discussion thread would have suited this question better! Sorry!
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: SCAR-H's on Zeroin.

If you are asking whether they are likely to fly off the shelves the same way the SCAR-L did, then I would have to say a big yes and probably even more so.

Comment

oh so does that mean there will be more SCARs (VFC,G&G,Ares) for sale on Zeroin because of that?
      TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
      TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Probably, but it wont be straight away though. I personally think that the scar-h is too long, it looks wrong. The CQB however is beautiful, and i would snap one up a soon as i could.
        -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
        -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
        Working...
        X