KWA Glock 18c
    54.55%
    KWA M93R NS2/System 7
    45.45%

The poll is expired.

CURRENTLY SELLING ALL AIRSOFT GEAR IN THE NEXT MONTH

Re: KWA Glock 18c vs KWA M93R NS2/System 7

Glock Glock Glock.

Although the full metal fully traded KSC M93r is a lovely gun. Just heavy and pretty impractical.

Comment

Although im a M9 fan, i'd say the glock is a better choice.

Isnt there a NS2 Glock anyway?
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post

KWA/KSC glocks are inbetween NS2 and non NS2 according to my local techie.. I have seen some shops say that the glocks they sell are NS2 yet they are the same as another KWA/KSC glock.

I don't think they need an NS2 Glock, they perform fine and IMO KWA/KSC are better than TM now (I know its a big statement)

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post

i thought all KWA glocks were NS2, i heard that KWA tested how well the NS2 system was with its customers by putting it into the glock when they released them so there is no need to say "KWA Glock 18c NS2" because they are all NS2.

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
          KWA/KSC glocks are inbetween NS2 and non NS2 according to my local techie.. I have seen some shops say that the glocks they sell are NS2 yet they are the same as another KWA/KSC glock.

I don't think they need an NS2 Glock, they perform fine and IMO KWA/KSC are better than TM now (I know its a big statement)
          seconded, KWA are defo better than TM with their NS2 but the only thing is that KWA lacks in aftermarket products, however for me this isnt an issue as i have yet to upgrade anything apart from tamyia to deans if that even counts.

I do love the Glock series but I like the M9 for realism, However i put performance/practicality before looks.
          and forgot to mention yet another pro for the 18c, Its about £20 cheaper!

Comment

the glock is better as a secondary weapon and easier to carry .i own an asg /kwa m93r and it is a heavy pistol to carry as you will have to have it on a leg holster . i use it as a primary and carry a glock as a secondary . the tri shot is awesome on it though . most of the new kwa glocks are ns2 the non ns2 got discontinued but some did get to retailers so buyer beware .mags are a different design and not interchangable between the two systems...

Comment

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
              the glock is better as a secondary weapon and easier to carry .i own an asg /kwa m93r and it is a heavy pistol to carry as you will have to have it on a leg holster . i use it as a primary and carry a glock as a secondary . the tri shot is awesome on it though . most of the new kwa glocks are ns2 the non ns2 got discontinued but some did get to retailers so buyer beware .mags are a different design and not interchangable between the two systems...
              one question if you fire full auto on a mag with the 18c will it fire the whole mag then have enough gas to lock it on the slide lock? because I hate it when you turn round the corner pull the trigger and your dry firing!

Comment

gas guns tend to vent more in the colder months the ns2 is better than most but in extreme cold on auto it will freeze a lot quicker . that is why the tri shot is awesome ,best of both worlds.

Comment

Well the current glocks perform about a billion times better than my 3 year old one.
                  So i imagine that they are improved in some way.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Glock 18c all the way, the range is awesome it was 5m short of my Masada no exaggeration. And the gas efficiency is great and are very fun to fire crazy rof

Comment

my M93r ruled, i could get 2 mags worth of bb's out of it before it needed refilling, and the accuracy was bang on :')

Owner of DCS
                      (Doom custom shooters)
                      PM me for Custom work!

Comment

right question for glock 18c is KSC same as KWA? and how do i tell if its NS2?

Comment

Originally posted by sir killaIot View Post
                          right question for glock 18c is KSC same as KWA? and how do i tell if its NS2?
                          KSC are the same as KWA just one difference that they have different markings.

And KSC/KWA Glocks are not NS2 but they are very close to it.So you don't have to worry about knowing wether they are NS2 or not , even if some shops do say they are NS2...

Comment

Dimension wise the M93r is oversized, and considerably larger and heavier than any Glock. I have an M93r, but would take a Glock in a combat situation any day.

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                              KSC are the same as KWA just one difference that they have different markings.

And KSC/KWA Glocks are not NS2 but they are very close to it.So you don't have to worry about knowing wether they are NS2 or not , even if some shops do say they are NS2...
                              can i get a second opinion on this?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sir killaIot Find out more about sir killaIot
                              Working...
                              X