M4 mag well converter G36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 mag well converter G36

Does anyone have any info on the m4 mag well converter for a g36?

Rather new to airsoft and like the g36's but hate the clunking fist mags.

Are they any good/worth the money/faults/jams and the like.
    cheers

Re: M4 mag well converter G36

From what i have been told when i asked about them for my G36 they feed fine with no problems, i never bought one in the end because i thought the G36 looked silly with the thin m4 type mag and also because they do not suit the G36. At the end of the day i just got some hi-caps and mid-cap G36 mags and stuck with them

Up to you though

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Yeah the thing is I have an m4 and i'm in the process of buying a box of 12x300 rnd mags, whilst also subbing my lads foray into airsoft. So conversion kit seems sensible choice rather than forking out for two different mag types. I've seen the JG G36 with retractable stock/m4 mag well and it looks ok. Just wanted to know if anyone had any issues with one they had.

Comment

where you gettin your b
        train hard fight easy

Comment

ox of mags from
          train hard fight easy

Comment

Fair play mate, apart from the looks i guess it would be the best £15 you will spend

I had a load of M4 style mags so i just bought the G36 ones too, but to me they do look better

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Originally posted by kazsxi View Post
              ox of mags from
              Im getting them off ebay. I asked a seller in Hong Kong about a deal for 8 mags with p+p, he came back with a deal for 12.

12 x 300 rnd JG OG metal mags with p+p for £85. from what i've seen of prices for mags seems a good deal

Its always a good idea to be a bit cheeky with sellers on ebay, they can be very flexible with theyre pricing.

Comment

Only problem I would have is it's an offense against God himself to put M4 mags in a G36.

But as you said, as you're helping your lad, I guess God will pardon you... as long as you buy G36 mags eventually.

Only thing I've heard about is mag wobble that is easily fixed by a bit of tape inside the magwell.
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                  Only problem I would have is it's an offense against God himself to put M4 mags in a G36.

But as you said, as you're helping your lad, I guess God will pardon you... as long as you buy G36 mags eventually.

Only thing I've heard about is mag wobble that is easily fixed by a bit of tape inside the magwell.
                  I dont follow God. Last time I looked he was following me.

Comment

In the new year i'm hoping to get an Ares grenade launcher(and a barrel extension) so hopefully that'll make up for the m4 mag well heresy.

Comment

I've got loads of mags for my M4 and bought a G36 with a hicap mag which works fine but it is plastic like all G36 mags, so I got a battle axe m4 mag well for it and its fine. As mentioned the M4 mags do wobble a little but all feed fine, hicaps, mids and lows metal and plastic of all makes. I do like my battle axe double electric mags tho for my M4, G36 and M14 and pressing a button is easier than winding a wheel.
                      Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

ive got one of these if you want to buy it make me a offer
                        Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

Ive just bought one from for £6 odd (and 10 m4 mags, didnt get a reply from ebay sorce fast enough)
                          cheers anyway
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 October, 2009, 18:19. Reason: retailer removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

manfromupton Find out more about manfromupton
                          Working...
                          X