cyma ak fps and opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyma ak fps and opinions?

hi all first off im new to airsoft done my first skirmish just a couple of days ago, and am hooked lol. basically i want to get my own gun frieds already have ak47's so ive been looking at cyma ak as i can use there spare mags etc. basically the cyma's fps all seem above the 328 limit at our local club so how would i go about lowering this? is it just a case of a new spring? also are these guns a good buy? as in is there something else better more reliable for the money? any info would be really helpful

Cyma make the top AK on the market for the reasonable budget player. For anything better you're looking at £400+

Just speak to the shop you're buying it from about the downgrade policy. They should be able to do it when you purchase the gun

Comment

Yea you need to put in an sp100 spring mate. They are a really good gun for the money. Good quality hop and tend to out range all the budget m4s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk because I'm a bad mother...

Comment

Re: cyma ak fps and opinions?

I absolutely love my CYMA AK - the range is absolutely brilliant for what you're paying. I managed to pick mine up "broken" on the forums for 70 quid, full wood and metal - it was a broken wire, 10 minute fix and it's been going strong since. Outranges all my other guns by far.

Comment

Re: cyma ak fps and opinions?

cheers for the replys guys. so where would i get the spring from are they specific for types of guns

Comment

I would search for the product on google. Then ask the shop that is supplying it if they will downgrade for you. We can't link to other retailers on here matey.

Or keep an eye on the forum and pick one up that's already been downgraded. Probably your best bet. I know someone who used one of these for about years before it broke. That was at 370FPS as well....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk because I'm a bad mother...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

davegt3 Find out more about davegt3
            Working...
            X