Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Assualt Systems Chest Rig: Elite Ops 901 Base Coyote Tan

Hi
    Im thinking of getting whats in the title but im just not to sure about it yet.
    I can not find a review of it on the web so thought id ask you guys

Should a buy it with the back plate or does it come with a back harness(x or h harness like the centurian rig)?
    What type of m4 mag pouches work the best with it?

If you have any other things on the subject or any other chest rigs that may intrest me please post them.

Thanks

Turkey

Re: Warrior Assualt Systems Chest Rig: Elite Ops 901 Base Coyote Tan

It can be used without a back panel. Personally I have one, it completes the look, but I don't really attach anything to it at the moment. Sometimes a camelback.

The nice thing about Warrior is they will do custom bundles for you and give a fair price.
    Personally I like the NSR pouches for M4 mags. Extra plus point is the size of them makes them perfect for use as a holster for a S-Thunder Moscart Pistol. That said the open mags are nice and easy access, and are probably better for use with midcaps since you change mags more than with highcaps.

Build quality? Second to none. They are seriously well made and will last you years. You really can't go wrong with a Warrior rig.

Comment

Re: Warrior Assualt Systems Chest Rig: Elite Ops 901 Base Coyote Tan

Second the above, I have a 901 and it's a top rig. I don't have a back panel with mine because I'm very much a HSLD guy, but they do look cool with or without. I have just standard M4 pouches (which are meant to take two mags, but it's bloody tight, I'll tell you). I'm going to invest in a couple of open mag pouches so that'll take my total capacity up to 12 mags (I am just switching to 10 midcaps so 9 in the rig + one in the gun, wont need to jam any into my sort of double pouch!).

But yeah, WAS is a badass make. There's a reason loads of troops deployed in theatre use the stuff - it's beast.
      sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Turkey Find out more about Turkey
      Working...
      X